+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

bvn07

Jul 15, 2021
AOR : Jan 11 2021

- First Email from VLU OSC on : July 8 (Submitted it on July 10 along with UCI , Name , and all details and mistakenly attached Photo and also mentioned address in same email) , In Location (Port of Entry ) field : i mentioned first entry location and last entry location both as i have both locations are different of port of entry and still have not received second credential email.
- can someone please guide what should i do next and which Location ( port of entry ) need to write in last field ? first entry or last entry in canada ?
- also i have not mentioned about Option A or B , Do i need to mentioned about the Option ? as i am the only applicant in the application .

can someone please guide on above queries ? i really appreciate your help

Thank you

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys! ECoPR finally approved! But i couldn't find any file to download! Neither in the portal, or in the Application page.

Do you know where i could find it?
Oh wow, the ECoPR shown up in the Portal.
Same is the case with me, but all my dependents got their ecopr but in my account there is no option to download it. Did you receive that mail which says “your case has been reviewed and you document is ready to download in portal”. I received congratulations email and email saying above for all my dependents but not for me.
That's dumb! Shouldn't they issue the COPR to you first since you are the principle applicant???
I got the welcome message as well, but no pdf for me to download!

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Do we have to upload the photo to the portal with the stamp of a studio/photographer behind the photo like we did before?
Email says that we can use our own mobile phone or laptop to take a photo.

Please help.

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Please reply!

I've applied my joint PR with my wife on April 7th, 2021 wherein, I am the Primary applicant and wife is dependent but IRCC send Permanent Residence Portal email on July 14th, 2021 to my wife but not me.

Are we both supposed to get this email from IRCC or just Primary as I am the primary applicant my wife is dependent, how come they send this email to my wife who is dependent?
IRCC system is in a deplorable state now because of the heap of files they have with them for processing. They have made their quick cash from application fees but that is not supposed to be used to enhance their system to serve the very people who paid them the money. You are lucky that in less than three months you are getting incompetent response from them about your application. But I tell you, brace yourself for more of their inefficiencies and poor services. In a very kind way they will continue to treat applicants like shit because they know we have no choice.

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Do we have to upload the photo to the portal with the stamp of a studio/photographer behind the photo like we did before?
Email says that we can use our own mobile phone or laptop to take a photo.

Please help.
I've tried with my own device at first, but without lightening gears, i couldn't fix the shadow.
So i went to the pharmacy and have it done there.

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Same is the case with me, but all my dependents got their ecopr but in my account there is no option to download it. Did you receive that mail which says “your case has been reviewed and you document is ready to download in portal”. I received congratulations email and email saying above for all my dependents but not for me.
Oh, I've just got the file under the Welcome message! It is finally here!

Reactions: PSpharwaha

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello guys . I got my credentials mail on 13th july and replied on same day with photo and address. Still its been 3 days i didn’t receive ecopr .. how long it usually takes and how can i contact them if it takes too long ?

sarthaksarry

Jul 16, 2021
they sent the credentials portal to my email address and with the name of my wife instead of me as the principal applicant. As I log in to the portal with the new password I found my name and our kids who are currently residing outside Canada. What we did is we uploaded our photos and declare were inside Canada. We don't submit declarations for our kids.
they send the credential to you but in my Case the first email in which you send your details to receive the credentials has been send to my wife's email lol. Bu thanks a lot, now I am going to reply from my wife email itself and mention in the email that I am the primary applicant and provide the information. Thanks.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello guys . I got my credentials mail on 13th july and replied on same day with photo and address. Still its been 3 days i didn’t receive ecopr .. how long it usually takes and how can i contact them if it takes too long ?
Don’t worry people here waited for 50 days
I have been in this wait for 3 weeks now.
Just have faith and keep patience
It depends on your Visa office
Where did you get your first email from ?

Reactions: Prabh9257

MelTranel

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
here is the link to create if you don't have one.
Thanks for sharing!

Its very confusing as to can I create an
without their confirmation, especially because my case is a rare one.

Copr 23 Jan (non-portal) , photo delivered to Etobicoke VO on March 9th by mail.

On Wednesday this week I recieved 1st Portal e-mail to confirm my details so that they can create a Portal specially to proceed with PR card application and that I should submit my photo there. Haven’t recieved the 2nd portal e-mail.

Now wondering if I should try to create the portal account by myself or continue to wait for credentials e-mail from them. I mean, my COPR was issued in January, how much longer should I wait... Have anyone read about similar case? Do you have any thoughts on this?