+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Simran9524

Mar 14, 2020
My wife’s ecopr was also not signed and service canada refused to give SIN to her. Sent emails, webforms and called IRCC several times nothing worked. I contacted my MP and we received new signed ecopr in portal in couple of days but officer signed IRCC copy.
Thanks for the response
Can you please tell me what we need from MP? MP letter or something else?
Please advise
Thanks

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Thanks for the response
Can you please tell me what we need from MP? MP letter or something else?
Please advise
Thanks
You just need to contact your MP and explain your issue they will sort it out for you. Just google your MP’s details and there you go.

shkrafi88

Jul 15, 2021
Hello, Everyone

I have created new Pr conformation portal before receiving portal credentials from cic.

Anyone has been in that situation if so how could this can be resolved Thanks.

Gagan_077

Jul 13, 2021
I received credential mail where i have to put address and photo. I just want to know do they need any address proof because i just move to new place and i dont have new address proof but i have old address proof. Do they need any proof of address or is it ok with any address.?

shkrafi88

Jul 15, 2021
Hello, Everyone.

I received an email today, I replied with my information but I got confused and created a new Pr conformation portal before receiving portal credentials from cic.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Congrats buddy! Happy that you're out of this mess.

Did you reach out to IRCC in any way and that helped?
Thank you Ron, i wish you get it soon . I am really not sure what worked .. but this is what I did in last 3 days -
1) raised webform
2) followed up with MP for checking my status with IRCC
3) sent emails to PR portal first email with a short summary that my eCOPR is pending XY days ..

Regina Phalange

Jul 1, 2021
Hello, Everyone

I have created new Pr conformation portal before receiving portal credentials from cic.

From what I've read, you won't get a second email with the credentials. Instead, you have to check your account regularly to see when they add your case to your account. Be on the lookout! If it starts taking too long, raise a webform. Good luck!

Reactions: Dchawla

shkrafi88

Jul 15, 2021
From what I've read, you won't get a second email with the credentials. Instead, you have to check your account regularly to see when they add your case to your account. Be on the lookout! If it starts taking too long, raise a webform. Good luck!
but it should not be a problem right?