+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Since when you are waiting for COPR ?
I am waiting since 26 June VLU OSC
I have called IRCC on June 23 and I was told that my PR was approved on June 2nd, and an email was sent on June 3rd which I never received. After many emails and calls the first email I have received was last July 7th and still waiting for the second one...
VLU OSC

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dchawla
May 14, 2021
Hi! I received the first portal email today and replied to it right away. After a few hours I got an "additional document request" on my online account asking for the "updated residential address". It's pretty strange because I have not changed my address recently. Did anyone else receive this additional document request after receiving portal email?

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Got a GU today on my PR card application on CIC account (hopefully they might be processing it)!
Hi,

My eCOPR is from June 23, linked the PR card application on CIC portal the same day!
Received a Ghost Update on PR card application yesterday July 14th, but didn't receive any email notification though! Has anyone received any email notifications for GUs ?

and If GU means anything, what was your timelines for PR card approval email after it ?

VO - Etobicoke.

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hi! I received the first portal email today and replied to it right away. After a few hours I got an "additional document request" on my online account asking for the "updated residential address". It's pretty strange because I have not changed my address recently. Did anyone else receive this additional document request after receiving portal email?
Yes, you have to confirm the address that you are in Canada because the portal is only for inland applicants.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Since when you are waiting for COPR ?
I am waiting since 26 June VLU OSC
I’m waiting since 26th June too
VLU OSC
Just getting anxious and want to be done with this process, I stay hopeful a day or two then fall back into the same circle of thinking too much.
I wish the best for everybody, but just want to be done now

Reactions: carlosmfr

dhamanisahil

May 24, 2021
Does anyone get medical extensions email.
Aor- April 2020
Photos, address and self declaration submitted on portal-15 January 2021.
Still waiting for ecopr....