+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

goose6694

Jul 14, 2021
no, we are completely different streams. You are CEC and we’re inland spousal sponsorship. But the end result is the same when it comes to portal and ecopr etc…

our office was Mississauga and for the final stretch (portal) it went to etobicoke.
Make sense. I followed this thread and it seems like a few May victims are also handled by the Etobicoke office.

cipta kreasi

Sep 22, 2020
Yes i recieved the emails and thank u. Urs will come soon (i had to send a webform last week to tell them we have waited for 16 months and the wait is affecting to our life seriously. Not sure because of the letter or it is our turn :))
You know whatt?? Your prayer is so magical!! I just got the golden email 10 minutes ago. However, I only received mine & spouse. Still waiting for my 2 kids.
My AOR: March 13, 2021
Credentials: June 09, 2021

It is so coincidence that we have the same credentials date and received eCOPR within the same day.. Or maybe the VO is processing the eCOPR based on the credentials date? I also sent a web form last night, explaining why I need the eCOPR urgently. Not sure if they already read my request or it's early June's turn.

Anyhow, let's pass your prayers to the others.. hopefully, they will get theirs very soon.

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
so in my employment letter also stats that I have worked that much hours in last two weeks.

thank you
“Employment reference letter” should state “you’re a full-time employee that works at least (30hrs/week), start date & should say currently working, yearly salary, job title & job duties etc!

If the letter has the start date and say ongoing employment, you shouldn’t be required your last 60 hours pay stubs or something!

JSINGH9501

Jul 14, 2021
Finally can say the wait is over, I received my ecopr today. But there is a mistake on my City of Birth- Its shortened. so say if XXX ALI then instead it has XXX AL, so I has been stripped off, not sure why IRCC would do that. Can anyone please advise if I would need to amend COPR before they mail my PR card.
Please guide me on this issue, not sure if City of Birth is important or not?

Arry2019

Jun 8, 2019
I

I am also waiting since May 24th, submitted address and photo on 24th waiting for copr
Etobicoke VO
Do you have any other application other than PR app still in progress? Are you on implied status?
Did you try contacting IRCC about the PR confirmation portal delay?

Jay@202187

Jul 11, 2021
Sharing my timeline with everyone.

1st email: June 22nd
2nd email: June 24th - received the credentials, replied on the same day
ECOPR: still waiting

It's been 20 days and still nothing. I checked on the first email, it's showing ***Etobicoke IRCC*** ETO3296.

So, it looks like it's processing by Etobicoke office.

It's very frustrated at this point to literally waiting for a damn letter to be sent.
I know… mine
1st email: June 28, 2021
2nd email: June 28, 2021 received the credentials, replied on the same day
ECOPR: waiting
Under family class sponsorship

Jay@202187

Jul 11, 2021
no, we are completely different streams. You are CEC and we’re inland spousal sponsorship. But the end result is the same when it comes to portal and ecopr etc…

our office was Mississauga and for the final stretch (portal) it went to etobicoke.
Same here mine is common-law sponsorship inland.
1st email: JUNE 28, 2021
2nd emai: JUNE 28, 2021 received the credentials, replied on the same day
ECOPR: waiting

Arry2019

Jun 8, 2019
Sorry I was not clear. I meant I submitted my address confirmation on June 7th. Secondary office: Etobicoke
Hey, do you have any application other than the PR application still in progress? Are you on implied status?
I've seen people receiving eCOPR a day or two after submitting declaration, photo and address. Did you contact IRCC about the delay in PR Confirmation Portal?

sheiquiroga

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
Hey, do you have any application other than the PR application still in progress? Are you on implied status?
I've seen people receiving eCOPR a day or two after submitting declaration, photo and address. Did you contact IRCC about the delay in PR Confirmation Portal?
Contacted them multiple times. I think I called them around more than 5 times already, sent webforms and email addresses recommended in this group. But no progress at all.

No other pr applications. I still have work permit until next year.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Program: CEC inland applicant, dependents outside Canada
AOR: March 27, 2021
Application approval: June 2, 2021
First Email from OSC to create the portal: July 7, 2021
COPr: Still waiting for the second email....
Hey, did you get anything for your dependant? Did they add him/her to the portal? Did you get visa email for your dependant?

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hey, did you get anything for your dependant? Did they add him/her to the portal? Did you get visa email for your dependant?
I just received the email to confirm firm that I am in Canada (UCI number, Email, last por of entry...) and nothing else

Gopi2021

Jun 28, 2021
Hi, I got my COPR today ITA - April 1st AoR - May 29th Medical passed on 23rd June 2 GU after Medical passed First email on 8th July and replied on same day Portal credentials on 10th July and replied on 11th July COPR on 14th July CEC inland with 2 inland dependents Work experience in India, USA and CA. Rcmp for Canada was not submitted. First email is from VLU