+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Just received my eCOPR on PR confirmation portal, application status also changed to “approved” on CIC portal.

CRS Score - 471
AOR - March 30th, 2021
PR confirmation portal 1st email - June 15th, 2021
PR confirmation portal 2nd email (login details) - June 16th, 2021
eCOPR - June 23rd, 2021

VO - Etobicoke
Got a GU today on my PR card application on CIC account (hopefully they might be processing it)!

Reactions: mapple007

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
@SUMR You oracle, you! After going through all 5 stages of grief and reaching a state of zen only second to Tibetan monks, I’ve finally got my COPR!

ITA: 14 October 2020
AOR: 6 November 2020
1st portal e-mail: 19 May 2021
Credentials received: 20 May 2021
In-Canada declaration, photo, and address submitted: 20 May 2021
COPR received: 13 July 2021
PR card arrival: couldn’t give a flying f*&k!
VO: Your one and only Very Lazy Unit, OSC

To those who're still waiting and filled to the brim with anxiety and frustration, I won't tell you to be patient because it's not fair, and, quite frankly and in the most gentle way possible, f*#k IRCC and their inefficient and illogical clusterf&#k. Sorry, Canada! We deserve to rage! Throw your fists up in the air and rage- peacefully and mainly to yourself (we’re in Canada here and you don’t want to lose any more friends with your incessant ruminating)- but rage all the same!

Thank you all for all the information, emotional support, and a fair bit of communal anxiety as the cherry on top that everyone's chimed in on this thread! I know a few of us have descended into pretty dark places during this whole ordeal. Just know that there’s always light at the end of life’s long tunnels. I wish everyone still waiting and those who've waited and are now in need of therapy for PTSD an all encompassing good luck! To those who can’t help but ask, “what next?”, I’ll take my own advise here. Signing off to do precisely the following:

PEACE and may IRCC make COPRs rain on all of us still waiting since May!
Big congrats @mapple007 ! Been waiting for your glory day. Time to bask in joy :D

• Love

Mightythor

Oct 22, 2019
can i count experience while waiting my pay stub? means i have last two weeks 62 hours and i am not gonna wait more i want to submit my file today so they count my 60 hours from last two weeks if i write in explaination?

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
can i count experience while waiting my pay stub? means i have last two weeks 62 hours and i am not gonna wait more i want to submit my file today so they count my 60 hours from last two weeks if i write in explaination?
Is it for Canadian Experience Class ?
If yes, as long as you’ve the very recent “Employment Reference Letter” stating all the necessary information required, & attach most recent paystubs you’ve and T4s …you’re good!

Reactions: Mightythor

Mightythor

Oct 22, 2019
Is it for Canadian Experience Class ?
If yes, as long as you’ve the very recent “Employment Reference Letter” stating all the necessary information required, & attach most recent paystubs you’ve and T4s …you’re good!
so in my employment letter also stats that I have worked that much hours in last two weeks.

thank you

ruc1313

Jun 19, 2017
I have wrong original entry date on my eCOPR, sorry if anyone has asked this question 100 times, but should I get it changed or leave as it is?

goose6694

Jul 14, 2021
Sharing my timeline with everyone.

1st email: June 22nd
2nd email: June 24th - received the credentials, replied on the same day
ECOPR: still waiting

It's been 20 days and still nothing. I checked on the first email, it's showing ***Etobicoke IRCC*** ETO3296.

So, it looks like it's processing by Etobicoke office.

It's very frustrated at this point to literally waiting for a damn letter to be sent.

Reactions: Dchawla