Nov 20, 2020
It's not your fault, it's IRCC's fault due to this incorrect information:

How the portal works
Once we approve your application, we’ll

• send you an invitation to confirm
    • if you want to use the portal
    • your email address
    • all email addresses for each person on your application
  • create an account for you (you can’t create one yourself)
  • send another email, after you confirm the above, with a link to the portal and instructions on how to sign in with your username and a temporary password
yeah.. i read that .. thats why i said we cant create..

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
My eCOPR was issued by Etobicoke office through portal Feb 19. I called IRCC today and I was told that case went to Sydney and it is sitting there at the moment. Should I be concerned if my case was transferred? Agent seemed pretty confused so I stopped there without any questions further. Similar cases?

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
There is no way to expedite the process. Each application is processed on a case by case basis, based on the VO, the processing standards and workload.

If you have provided the photos and confirmed that you are physically in Canada, you should hear back soon.
Thank you for the response, unfortunately i am waiting for ever from VLU, Ottawa ( May 28). I see they are processing eCOPR pretty much fast for all June responders while May folks are waiting waiting and waiting.

Hope someone can find the logic\algorithm for this randomness from same office. I understand the delay and processing times vary at least until the application is approved, but i do not get this case after PR Portal email.

nhivu

May 14, 2019
Hi guys, I have a tons of questions going on my mind right now. Hope you guys can give me some answer. :)
I received the first email on June 24, and I missed some of the details and they sent email back (on june 25)to request the information that I missed . When i first received the first email, I didnt read it clearly, so I created an account by myself. Just last Thursday, I uploaded my photo and address on the Portal log in. I called IRCC today regarding to my concern but i cannot reach the agent. I heard some ppl said they the officer do not like when someone creates an account on their own. what should I do now? thank you so much for your reply.

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Thank you for the response, unfortunately i am waiting for ever from VLU, Ottawa ( May 28). I see they are processing eCOPR pretty much fast for all June responders while May folks are waiting waiting and waiting.

Hope someone can find the logic\algorithm for this randomness from same office. I understand the delay and processing times vary at least until the application is approved, but i do not get this case after PR Portal email.
Agreed. I wouldn't mind waiting if they provided a logical explanation or a processing pattern. For now, it seems like a completely random process.
Waiting for eCOPR since May 26. VLU, OSC.

Twinkz

Nov 19, 2020
Do you mind explaining what this is and how to request?
GCMS notes contained the details regarding our file like: visa office, when was the last time file touched, all the notes made by the officers and many more.
You can apply notes by following link: pls choose option: Access to information, You will need to pay $5
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

I applied 3 times, i always get after exact 30 days

Reactions: Regina Phalange

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Agreed. I wouldn't mind waiting if they provided a logical explanation or a processing pattern. For now, it seems like a completely random process.
Waiting for eCOPR since May 26. VLU, OSC.
I am also waiting since 27 may and I am also a osc vlu victim. Let’s see how long does it take.

Reactions: Ron13

Twinkz

Nov 19, 2020
Dear All
I received my first PR confirmation email on 02nd june 2021. Till today, i never heard back from IRCC regarding the credentials.
Today, i accidently remember that i created my own PR portal login in April, I thought to open that account, my PR application was already there, waiting to submit my address and photo.
Today i submitted all my details, Lets see when i will get my E-COPR

Regina Phalange

Jul 1, 2021
it's not true, you CAN create and you MUST when you are applying for none Express Entry programs. I did and I got my COPR, please refrain from misinforming readers
How did you apply for pr? Sponsorship or another program? Im doing it through spouse sponsorship and wondering if I should just create my own account since it seems to go by quicker that way

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi guys I had submitted my pic and address in the new portal a months ago and address was approved but pic under review, 2 days ago I had an update in my cic account that I had linked to portal that my my application for PR card has been approved, but still my pic is under review, do you think now that they have approved my application in cic it means they are going to mail the card