+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hi, I’ve been trying to link my pr application to my cic account but it’s not working. Anyone in the same situation?
I got my eCoPR June 16th and photo still under review on PR portal.
Try to use the correct information such as COB try one of the formats in passport/copr and ding you are good.

Reactions: AMCassa

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Try to use the correct information such as COB try one of the formats in passport/copr and ding you are good.
Same issue, I tried with UCI/lastname I tried with Firstname/Lastname DoB. doesn't work at all

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Same issue, I tried with UCI/lastname I tried with Firstname/Lastname DoB. doesn't work at all
okay now, use exact information uppercase lowercase spaces and comma if there's any. for country of birth you should use the one in your passport and should type exactly as how it is there.

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
okay now, use exact information uppercase lowercase spaces and comma if there's any. for country of birth you should use the one in your passport and should type exactly as how it is there.
We don't type the country name, we choose it from the list.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
We don't type the country name, we choose it from the list.
that's correct, but when it asks city of birth or whatever field it is I do not remember now, type exactly how it is in passport

lets say place of birth is some village/town,state. use this one as example
due to type length issue it will truncate the letters while printing, but it is stored in full format.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Can we create our account own ???bcz i am waiting from last 20 days for my login email.
Did you try calling IRCC helpline and tell them that you have not received your credentials or try raising web form. Try calling IRCC helpline early morning around 8 AM EST for better luck with agent. There had been examples of bad / robotic responses from helpline but I had always got good response from them. Fingers crossed...

Reactions: td88

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
that's correct, but when it asks city of birth or whatever field it is I do not remember now, type exactly how it is in passport

lets say place of birth is some village/town,state. use this one as example
due to type length issue it will truncate the letters while printing, but it is stored in full format.
Tried with upper case as they are capital in my passport, no combination worked until I got locked out:D

Number of Failed Registration Attempts Exceeded

Last edited:

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Can someone jot down points / steps post eCoPR confirmation ? Like:
- link PR card application with CIC account ?
- change of SIN ?
- change of OHIP card ?
- passport stamping required for inland applicants ?
- any other formalities ?

Thanks.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Still nothing, I received confirmation email June 29
Choose option A with spouse and I received credential June 1, only mine details when I log in, i uploaded photo address same day and still waiting..its so weird nothing for spouse
yes, weird, others did have details of dependents....meaning we will still need to wait once we get our copr

Reactions: Benar11