CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Guys, is it this link they use for the New Confirmation PR portal?
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

I accidentally created an account for this link using my email 6months ago, now I've read that officers don't like this. I hope it'd not affect my waiting time..

Any thoughts?
Same thing, received my eCoPR on July 3rd, don't worry, be happy :)
Officers should not be unhappy with this as in example AIPP applicants "have to" create account on the PR Portal !

Reactions: td88

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello All,

I have been waiting for ECOPR since 27th May.
I just noticed that the status of current mailing address changed to accepted, while everything else stays same. (photo still says in Review with IRCC)
Anyone else still waiting for copr since 27th May or before ?
That’s a good news bro that means you will get the ECOPR today or tomorrow. Still waiting for this to happen

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
You documents approved and still nothing for dependants?
I just upload photo and confirm Adress, only for me as I have nothing for dependant. So far, no news but I got accès to the portal Friday at 6 pm. So should have some news this week. Maybe I call ircc. What about you, no news about dependents?

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Same thing, received my eCoPR on July 3rd, don't worry, be happy :)
Officers should not be unhappy with this as in example AIPP applicants "have to" create account on the PR Portal !
Thank you @sarshar , but as i followed your post you said you came in the portal yourself and saw the case there, Does it mean that you didn't receive the 2nd email with link and credentials and temporary password from them?
My application is being processed by VO Montreal , too. Look like it's a bit slow response.

Reactions: Regina Phalange

Aditiarya

Jan 25, 2021
Hello, Can someone please guide me on how to raise a webform- I got a PR portal login on June 7 and I haven't received eCOPR yet. Thank you

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
I just upload photo and confirm Adress, only for me as I have nothing for dependant. So far, no news but I got accès to the portal Friday at 6 pm. So should have some news this week. Maybe I call ircc. What about you, no news about dependents?
Still nothing, I received confirmation email June 29
Choose option A with spouse and I received credential June 1, only mine details when I log in, i uploaded photo address same day and still waiting..its so weird nothing for spouse

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Still nothing, I received confirmation email June 29
Choose option A with spouse and I received credential June 1, only mine details when I log in, i uploaded photo address same day and still waiting..its so weird nothing for spouse
If you read the pdf file again, they asked you to choose 1 in 2 options
A. Leave only your email and you will act on your behalf for your spouse
B. Leave each person's email and they will create accounts separately

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Thank you @sarshar , but as i followed your post you said you came in the portal yourself and saw the case there, Does it mean that you didn't receive the 2nd email with link and credentials and temporary password from them?
My application is being processed by VO Montreal , too. Look like it's a bit slow response.
True, I never received the credentials email as I already had it created by myself. I just logged in to the PR Portal 3 days after I received the first email from Montreal and replied the same day, my PR cases were waiting for my action and submitted address and photos. received the COPR On Jul 3rd. as long as you can see and submit your cases you should not be worried about it. I believe there is a loophole in the PR Portal account creation because every non Express Entry applications for PR must be done through this portal and applicants have to create an account to initiate an application like I did for AIPP but left it undone and started the CEC one under EE. Whoever has told us not to create the account is not aware of other PR streams than Express Entry !

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hello All,

I have been waiting for ECOPR since 27th May.
I just noticed that the status of current mailing address changed to accepted, while everything else stays same. (photo still says in Review with IRCC)
Anyone else still waiting for copr since 27th May or before ?
Hi, If your address is accepted on eCoPR confirmation portal, then you should be able to download your eCoPR document. just scroll down on the page where your address and photo are submitted and do you see a download button there ?

td88

Aug 8, 2019
True, I never received the credentials email as I already had it created by myself. I just logged in to the PR Portal 3 days after I received the first email from Montreal and replied the same day, my PR cases were waiting for my action and submitted address and photos. received the COPR On Jul 3rd. as long as you can see and submit your cases you should not be worried about it. I believe there is a loophole in the PR Portal account creation because every non Express Entry applications for PR must be done through this portal and applicants have to create an email to initiate an application like I did for AIPP but left it undone and started the CEC one under EE. Whoever has told us not to create the account is not aware of other PR streams than Express Entry !
This is 1000% true. 6months ago, i received an email from IRCC saying that they'd switch into a new Pr portal system and told us to prepare/ create account, I did that like you did it too, and then IRCC doesn't like that, what a joke. They shoudn't have emailed to inform us about the portal that time then.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Just received the email with the subject "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal", is it the COPR or the eCOPR or it just a normal email before they send another important email with credentials and temporary password? they just ask about
Name, UCI, email, Entry date , that's it.
You need to reply to that email address with those details asked in email, then they will generate your credentials for eCoPR confirmation portal. Then you have to declare that you are in Canada, submit your local address and photo (check specification) then wait till they accept your mailing address.
Once mailing address is accepted, you should be able to download eCoPR document from same website.

Simrankalsi

Jun 3, 2021
Hi, If your address is accepted on eCoPR confirmation portal, then you should be able to download your eCoPR document. just scroll down on the page where your address and photo are submitted and do you see a download button there ?
Hello,

I checked just now, the portal doesn't have COPR yet. Only the address says 'Accepted by IRCC'.
Hope I receive the COPR soon.

AMCassa

Jun 28, 2021
Hi, I’ve been trying to link my pr application to my cic account but it’s not working. Anyone in the same situation?
I got my eCoPR June 16th and photo still under review on PR portal.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
You need to reply to that email address with those details asked in email, then they will generate your credentials for eCoPR confirmation portal. Then you have to declare that you are in Canada, submit your local address and photo (check specification) then wait till they accept your mailing address.
Once mailing address is accepted, you should be able to download eCoPR document from same website.
I replied already. I think i just have to wait for 7 days for the 2nd email.