+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello Guys, I don’t know how to react. Finally today all my dependents got Copr.
AOR : 20 Jan
1st emai: 20 May
2nd email: 21 May Doc submitted same day.
Ecopr : 30 June
Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary VO : Etobicoke

Ecopr issued by OSC.
All of my dependents received emails regarding ecopr. But main applicant is waiting. To my surprise in my CIC account my application shows approved with the details of ecopr for all of us. They forgot to attach my ecopr. Called them today and agent requested to solve the issue to concerned department. Anyways thanks to all the members of this forum for every kind of support. I wish everyone here should get their soon as well.
Happy for you mate, this gives me hope. Waiting since 27th may

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
AOR - 11 Feb 2021
First email: May 28
Credential email: June 8 (submitted same day)
ECOPR - waiting

I've repeatedly sent a reminder email to the same client email address from VLU - OSC. I am at a loss for what to do next!

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hello Guys, I don’t know how to react. Finally today all my dependents got Copr.

Ecopr issued by OSC.
All of my dependents received emails regarding ecopr. But main applicant is waiting. To my surprise in my CIC account my application shows approved with the details of ecopr for all of us. They forgot to attach my ecopr. Called them today and agent requested to solve the issue to concerned department. Anyways thanks to all the members of this forum for every kind of support. I wish everyone here should get their soon as well.
Heartiest congratulations buddy! you're finally out of this mess. Enjoy your day and the long weekend.

Reactions: mapple007

mca.poojasinha

Mar 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016
IELTS Request
7.5 overall
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Sent with file
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Sent with file
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-16
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Thanks I just did.
My work Permit expired on June 26th. I applied for an extension already, but my employer needs a PR confirmation, else I will lose my job. I am extremely worried and anxious.
Hey it worked. I received my CoPR immediately!

mca.poojasinha

Mar 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016
IELTS Request
7.5 overall
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Sent with file
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Sent with file
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-16
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Waiting since May 24th, no ECOPR yet. I am really worried
Etobicoke
Everyone.... Please READ THIS CAREFULLY... eCoPR Received immediately!!

I am an inland CEC applicant. My AOR was 29th December 2020. I got my first PR Portal email on May 5th, I saw it on 6th and responded back with the info next day. I got credential email on May 8th. I submitted all details on May 10th and was waiting for my eCoPR since then.
I sent them an email on June 16th saying that my work permit will expire on June 26th so please send me the eCoPR soon. No response.
On June 26th my WP expired. I applied for a renewal of WP on June 28th. Also, my employer HR told me that if i do not submit my eCoPR soon i might lose my job.
So i sent an email to all three email ids:
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respected Immigration Officer,
I wanted to bring to your kind attention that my eCOPR has been delayed for quite some time now.
Case details: Application Number (#####)
I am an inland applicant. AOR was in December 2020, Express Entry CEC Category. I was sent the link for the PR Portal on May 8th with credentials. I uploaded all the information on May 10th and I have been waiting for my eCOPR since.
Information Template:
 Name: #####
 UCI: #######
 Email (as set out in this message): ######
 Original entry date: ######
 Date of last time entered Canada: ######
 Location(Port of Entry): #######

My work Permit expired on June 26th, and I applied for an extension as well. However, my employer needs me to submit a proof of PR status within a week or I might lose my job.
This is a very painful situation for me, and I am writing to you hoping you will be able to help me through this.
Any update will be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent this email on June 28th evening 6pm and on June 29th around 4.30pm the following happened:
1. Received email that my PR is confirmed and eCoPR has been uploaded on the Portal (got eCoPR from Ottawa although my VO was Etobicoe)
2. Received email that there is update on application status for CEC (Status changed to approved)
3. On the PR Portal - It shows like this:
Step 1: In-Canada declaration - Submitted to IRCC
Step 2: Documents required
Mailing address - Accepted by IRCC
Photo - In review with IRCC

There is a minor error in the eCoPR document (Original entry date is incorrect) so i sent them another email to rectify this. Awaiting response.

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories which help us survive through this stress!!

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
a copy of ecopr was available to download i think on next next after declaration of presnce in Canada, however photo and address was in process status until today. today it shows photo and address accepted in portal. and I received it directly from IRCC too.
I have got same email on Saturday from ircc. And they updated my portal both photo and address accepted by ircc . But I didn’t get card yet .hope we will get our card soon . Please let us know when you recieve the card

mca.poojasinha

Mar 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016
IELTS Request
7.5 overall
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Sent with file
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Sent with file
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-16
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Everyone.... Please READ THIS CAREFULLY... eCoPR Received immediately!!

I am an inland CEC applicant. My AOR was 29th December 2020. I got my first PR Portal email on May 5th, I saw it on 6th and responded back with the info next day. I got credential email on May 8th. I submitted all details on May 10th and was waiting for my eCoPR since then.
I sent them an email on June 16th saying that my work permit will expire on June 26th so please send me the eCoPR soon. No response.
On June 26th my WP expired. I applied for a renewal of WP on June 28th. Also, my employer HR told me that if i do not submit my eCoPR soon i might lose my job.
So i sent an email to all three email ids:
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respected Immigration Officer,
I wanted to bring to your kind attention that my eCOPR has been delayed for quite some time now.
Case details: Application Number (#####)
I am an inland applicant. AOR was in December 2020, Express Entry CEC Category. I was sent the link for the PR Portal on May 8th with credentials. I uploaded all the information on May 10th and I have been waiting for my eCOPR since.
Information Template:
 Name: #####
 UCI: #######
 Email (as set out in this message): ######
 Original entry date: ######
 Date of last time entered Canada: ######
 Location(Port of Entry): #######

My work Permit expired on June 26th, and I applied for an extension as well. However, my employer needs me to submit a proof of PR status within a week or I might lose my job.
This is a very painful situation for me, and I am writing to you hoping you will be able to help me through this.
Any update will be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent this email on June 28th evening 6pm and on June 29th around 4.30pm the following happened:
1. Received email that my PR is confirmed and eCoPR has been uploaded on the Portal (got eCoPR from Ottawa although my VO was Etobicoe)
2. Received email that there is update on application status for CEC (Status changed to approved)
3. On the PR Portal - It shows like this:
Step 1: In-Canada declaration - Submitted to IRCC
Step 2: Documents required
Mailing address - Accepted by IRCC
Photo - In review with IRCC

There is a minor error in the eCoPR document (Original entry date is incorrect) so i sent them another email to rectify this. Awaiting response.

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories which help us survive through this stress!!

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020

Ecopr issued by OSC.
So very happy to hear this! Go out there and just enjoy!! You can truly appreciate and celebrate Canada Day now that you’re a PR!!:D

mca.poojasinha

Mar 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016
IELTS Request
7.5 overall
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Sent with file
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Sent with file
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-16
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
@mca.poojasinha Congratulations!
I have been sending them similar reminders since the 17th of this month. My visa expires today and initial work permit both expire today (30th June). I have been waiting for copr from VLU-OSC since June 8, and I wonder if they have a Landing Unit email as Etobicoke. All I have of the VLU's addresses is IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I am telling you that i sent an email to all three... I did not receive any error like email id not found or delivery error, so just try this out.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021

Ecopr issued by OSC.
Congratulations, So you have been picked today in the May waiters Lotto eCOPRs :) ..Looks like myself ( from May 28) and other will move to July and have to forgot about June (the Stressful month)

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
So very happy to hear this! Go out there and just enjoy!! You can truly appreciate and celebrate Canada Day now that you’re a PR!!:D
Thanks, I hope you also get it very soon and your wait should also comes to an end.