+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

RockyMountainsBC

Jun 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to link my PR CARD with CIC Account but not able to do so, I’m trying with UCI AND FAMILY NAME.

any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

shantanusingh

Oct 7, 2020
In coming two to three days your PR card application in IRCC profile will be approved. After that with in 1 to 2 week you will get the PR card in your mail box.
However, the PR confirmation portal status may remain unchanged.

Congratulations. Your wait is finally going to over in next one for two weeks.
Hello @svk.dec25 - When you say PR card application, is it PR application or you have 2 application ? one as PR application and another one PR card application? Please confirm since I have only one application i.e PR application in my CIC account.

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to link my PR CARD with CIC Account but not able to do so, I’m trying with UCI AND FAMILY NAME.

any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.
I had this problem. the reason was my main application in CIC had not been yet approved even after getting COPR in pr portal. then after a week once I saw approval for the main application, so I could be able to link my pr card application after a day

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi, may I know what kind of details they're asking? Is it the same credentials email? You sent the same email 5 times (Does it mean you have 4 dependents?)
I also uploaded the photos on June 9th, still waiting for the e-COPR :(
Yup. Same as the credentials email. I also have 4 dependents that's why I sent the same info 5 times.

Reactions: cipta kreasi

Kirthi2929

Dec 23, 2020
There are people still getting COPR in 49 days. and some ppl are waiting for months. don't say "every case is unique", it the IRCC's illogical processing making our lives miserable.
so true, days are spending doing nothing and depressed :(

• Sad
Reactions: tsc7

RockyMountainsBC

Jun 24, 2021
I had this problem. the reason was my main application in CIC had not been yet approved even after getting COPR in pr portal. then after a week once I saw approval for the main application, so I could be able to link my pr card application after a day
Thanks for reply, but did you link the same way I was doing. With UCI and family name

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Congrats, mate!! Hopefully, it’s a sign of good things to come for the rest of us!!

If I were you, I’d start prepping my citizenship paperwork because it sure looks like IRCC’s decided you’ve got your PR 5 years ago! And, according to them, they cannot do any wrong!
I spoke to a Robot in IRCC today. to my Surprise that Robot was so rude. That Robot set the expectation clearly in the begining itself that she cannot help with timelines. Only satisfying thing from that call was, all my emails and follow-up emails are going to them and they are updating the file.. but dont know when they will send eCOPR. so all my hopes were broke after speaking to that senseless robot.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
I actually linked my PR card application and today I got a GU. Any idea what it means to get a GU in this?
ecopr-June15, AOR-Oct7, VLU OSC Ottawa
If it's a real GU, it means you will get your card in a week or 2. I saw a GU in my wife's PR card application long back but looks like that was a glitch and not a real GU.

Reactions: RcKr

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
i just have one question @legalfalcon and if you can answer this will be so appreciable .I just call Cic agent and my file is right now in Ottawa and and i already receive portal email and credentials and she was saying may be now file will transfer to local Vo for ecopr is that true or some one can guide me on that .
Files are routinely transferred and if you are in Canada, it will be Etobicoke that will be dealing with the file.

Files are electronically transferred and it has no bearing on the processing.

Mot sure how this is even a matter of concern.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi , today i have linked my pard card application. My eCOPR 25 may . Vo Etobicoke. My status shows your application is in progress

cxu1992

Jan 24, 2020
Hi , today i have linked my pard card application. My eCOPR 25 may . Vo Etobicoke. My status shows your application is in progress
Congratulations! Do you need to apply for the PR card? or they will just mail it for you. I received my ecopr but my photo and address are still under review

Reactions: Jasaman