+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

bababa

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Yeah, it shows submitted until it's approved. My COPR is 20th May and the PR card application is still in the submitted state. Dates don't really mean anything though because they are not processed in the order of COPRs issued.
I saw someone with eCopr June 1st already got his pr card. Also from Etobicoke VO. We May folks still waiting

shantanusingh

Oct 7, 2020
@shantanusingh Did you link your pr card application with CIC account ?, if yes, was your status changed to approved? And also can you please share your timelines and VO ?

I believe you should get your card soon if it's in production.
Yes, I linked my PR application to my CIC account. There is no such pr card application in my CIC account. PR application status shows as Approved on the day I received CoPR i.e 16th May 2021. VO is Etobicoke.

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Got our e-COPR early this morning!
AOR - Jan 2021
PR credentials email: June 8th 2021
Photo upload: June 9th
Yesterday, I received the email asking me to confirm our details so we can get access to the portal. I replied to the email stating that we already got our credentials and already submitted the necessary 2 weeks ago. I set the same email 5 times.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Got our e-COPR early this morning!
AOR - Jan 2021
PR credentials email: June 8th 2021
Photo upload: June 9th
Yesterday, I received the email asking me to confirm our details so we can get access to the portal. I replied to the email stating that we already got our credentials and already submitted the necessary 2 weeks ago. I set the same email 5 times.
Congrats.. which VO ?

Harvey_Specter

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,
I have received my CoPR at 7:30 Am
Aor : 30 Dec
First email : 19th May
Second email : 23rd May
VO : VLU OSC

I have a quick question under remarks, the officer has signed it and added the date as 2016/06/24
Should it be 2021/06/24 ?
Please guide me if its wrong and what should I do?
Email them as the year is wrong. I would suggest also calling IRCC early in the morning may be tomorrow.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hey Guys,
I have received my CoPR at 7:30 Am
Aor : 30 Dec
First email : 19th May
Second email : 23rd May
VO : VLU OSC

I have a quick question under remarks, the officer has signed it and added the date as 2016/06/24
Should it be 2021/06/24 ?
Please guide me if its wrong and what should I do?
You should send your COPR back for correction. The date should be the day you received your COPR which is today. That is a major mistake because the date on your COPR is technically the date when you Officially became a PR

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I see here most of them trying to reach out to OSC via emails to g
Go to your nearest Service Canada and get it done. Mine expires in 17 days too; but you can get your SIN done very quickly in person instead of online. Hope this helps
Do you need appointment to visit or just walk-in would be fine?

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
I see here most of them trying to reach out to OSC via emails to g

Do you need appointment to visit or just walk-in would be fine?
guys you are all asking the same... you do not need any appointment. Maybe depends on Loc but i just dropped by and got things done in 10 mins.