+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hello Guys- Called IRCC today and they said my PR card is in production. what is meant by production? any idea ?
@shantanusingh Did you link your pr card application with CIC account ?, if yes, was your status changed to approved? And also can you please share your timelines and VO ?

I believe you should get your card soon if it's in production.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hello guys… I received my eCOPR on 21st June. I linked my and my dependents application in my CIC account for PR card. I dont know if I needed to do that as i got my eCOPR via PR Portal. I was able to succesfully link the application for me and dependents and got 3 unique application in CIC account starting with R. Is this normal process?
This is a process to track your pr card application status and there is no right or wrong about linking as it's not mandatory. YOu should be good.

vinay007

Jul 29, 2020
Looks like i need to buy more tickets :) , waiting since May 28..

btw, i know some of the folks emailed CPC Ottawa..did that really help any of you ?
No idea if mailing them, raising webform really helps, but it is always good to do something from our side.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Btw...when I linked my application. It shows PR Card application in submitted state. Date of application is 21st june (date when I recieved COPR)_
Yeah, it shows submitted until it's approved. My COPR is 20th May and the PR card application is still in the submitted state. Dates don't really mean anything though because they are not processed in the order of COPRs issued.

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, it shows submitted until it's approved. My COPR is 20th May and the PR card application is still in the submitted state. Dates don't really mean anything though because they are not processed in the order of COPRs issued.
Ohh wow so you still don’t have the PR card? That’s insane…. So I should not expect it any soon

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Ohh wow so you still don’t have the PR card? That’s insane…. So I should not expect it any soon
Also in my copr original entry date is wrong.. it is mentioned same as last entry date. I informed them by calling and sending email but not sure if they will correct that… do you know if that impacts anything? When I called the agent said she is reporting it but she was not sure if that will be corrected

Bikram95

May 20, 2021
Hey Guys,
I have received my CoPR at 7:30 Am
Aor : 30 Dec
First email : 19th May
Second email : 23rd May
VO : VLU OSC

I have a quick question under remarks, the officer has signed it and added the date as 2016/06/24
Should it be 2021/06/24 ?
Please guide me if its wrong and what should I do?

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question under remarks, the officer has signed it and added the date as 2016/06/24
Congratulations, good start to the day !
How many dependent’s on your application ? if any

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hey Guys,

Congratulations buddy!
Did you send them any email or anything after you uploaded the picture and address?