+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
yes, this is common and I've seen people from this forum itself receiving COPR but Pr application was still not approved in CIC. It changed in couple of days for them.
hi..

yes, for me its changed in same day.. got COPR on 22Jun21 and in CIC, status changed as Approved on same day..

Reactions: IslandgirlSR

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Who are the today's VLU lotto winners?

(Those with VO Vancouver/Montreal/Edmonton please ignore .. you are in good hands)
Looks like i need to buy more tickets :) , waiting since May 28..

btw, i know some of the folks emailed CPC Ottawa..did that really help any of you ?

Reactions: vinay007
Jun 23, 2021
hi..

yes, for me its changed in same day.. got COPR on 22Jun21 and in CIC, status changed as Approved on same day..
Hi
My gckey account still shows' submitted' status. i tried to send webform but it's not working, and called cic agents, they didnt pick up the call. I got my ecopr 2 days ago. So, please what I can do?
Some suggestions please

Manojkumar5

Mar 14, 2016
First email- 10th June
credentials received -11th june
VO- ottawa
Got ECOPR- 21st.
I had submitted my photo in Confirmation portal. Everything In my ECOPR are correct .Do I need to send photo again to get the card through post? nothing was mentioned in Email/portal

Last edited:

frtong

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yes. Walk-in.
They accept eCOPR? I learn from their website that they only accept original (not photocopies or printouts of electronic documents) identification documents. I thought eCOPR falls under the category of printouts of electronic documents.

I should try using eCOPR to apply for OHIP then?

ruyit

Sep 18, 2019
Most ppl that were in this forum probably got their COPR already. Only some of the remaining Mays are here. Most June ppl comes and go pretty quick. So I am not surprised to hear no news since most June already done with their COPR.
Reading that some people with similar timeline got eCOPR was encouraging. Unf
Anyone who submitted everything on June 3rd still waiting? Another day of waiting......
Me, still waiting

Reactions: jozy0123

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Is there anyone in BC who tried to change their Health Card using eCopr and was able to ? I tried to and they told me I need to wait for the PR card

cindy007

May 3, 2021
Class: CEC
ITA: September 16, 2020
AOR: October 28, 2020
Portal Confirmation first email: May 28, 2021 (replied same day and June 2)
Credentials second email: Still waiting

Anyone with same timeline?
you are waiting more time than me. i got the first email on 14th june. hope everything will be fine for you.

Canada1912

Jun 9, 2021
They accept eCOPR? I learn from their website that they only accept original (not photocopies or printouts of electronic documents) identification documents. I thought eCOPR falls under the category of printouts of electronic documents.

I should try using eCOPR to apply for OHIP then?
Yes. You could try. I gave the copy of e-COPR and Ontario Photo id as the address proof. Within 2 minutes he gave me the Photo copy of OHIP and he told me that I can starting using it until I receive the OPHIP card through mail.

Do you know how long it will take to receive PR card ?