New PR confirmation portal

Harvey_Specter

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My spouse came to Canada few months after me. In eCoPR document, which we received just today, they mentioned my spouse's Date of Original entry wrong. They printed my DOE instead,and my spouse's DOE is recorded as last entry date, Should I email or raise webform or call to change this? Also how long is taking to change such errors?

Last edited:

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
How long does it take to receive PR card after eCOPR recently? Cannot find any relevant post here
There is no relevant answers to anything related to IRCC timeline. LOL. history speaks clear. Its all about finger crossed and pray your application lands on the right location and person.

cindy007

May 3, 2021
My spouse came to Canada few months after me. In eCoPR document, which we received just today, they mentioned my spouse's Date of Original entry wrong. They printed my DOE instead, by mentioning it as "undertaking" and my spouse's DOE is recorded as last entry date, what does "undertaking" mean? Is this a typo? or something do with dependent permits? Should I email or raise webform or call to change this? Also how long is taking to change such errors?
I have the same issue with your spouse. My last entry is different from the form imm008 that is wrong. i replied first email with my correct date. I have been waiting for the response - the second email - since 14th june. I am not sure what i can do now.

Harvey_Specter

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I have the same issue with your spouse. My last entry is different from the form imm008 that is wrong. i replied first email with my correct date. I have been waiting for the response - the second email - since 14th june. I am not sure what i can do now.
Do you also have dependents? With my spouse, they mentioned my date as his original/ Also his original date is printed as last entry.

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Just received my eCOPR on PR confirmation portal, application status also changed to “approved” on CIC portal.

CRS Score - 471
AOR - March 30th, 2021
PR confirmation portal 1st email - June 15th, 2021
PR confirmation portal 2nd email (login details) - June 16th, 2021
eCOPR - June 23rd, 2021

VO - Etobicoke

mitsalex

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
I got my CoPR on February 10th and I am still waiting for that PR Card. So almost 5 months

I sent them a very angry message about that, it's just not acceptable to have to wait so long for just a simple plastic card.
Corona is not an excuse anymore, it's been around for more than a year now and most companies have adapted. Imagine having to wait 5 months to get your credit card for example

This immigration system is such a joke... They honestly should be ashamed to provide such a poor service when they claim to be an immigration country.

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hi Guys,
I got my ecopr june 20, 2021, but the status in gc key is still show submitted?
So, my question is that, it's a common?
Response is highly appreciated?
there might be a glitch sometimes, it should happen rightway. Call them and also raise a web form to check it! If it doesn’t show approved, Service Canada wouldn’t be able to process your permanent SIN request!