+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
It is like shouting and screaming in no-man island which is of no use to anyone. Whatever we speak and tell IRCC, the response would be one of the following...

wait patiently.....
every case is different and you cannot compare with others....
it depends on the officer to who the case is assigned....
we received all the info. all you need to do is wait....
due to covid situation we could not process may last week files, as if those who submitted in june, does not affected by Covid...
etc, etc...
yeah... a bunch of scripted responses...and something like "...we don't even have access to the confirmation portal....bla bla bla"

Reactions: SUMR

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
I called the IRCC agent, they asked to wait another week for COPR. they have an ETA of 10-15 business days. :D I know these are standard replies. I wish they maintain the ETA.

Reactions: SUMR

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
It is like shouting and screaming in no-man island which is of no use to anyone. Whatever we speak and tell IRCC, the response would be one of the following...

wait patiently.....
every case is different and you cannot compare with others....
it depends on the officer to who the case is assigned....
we received all the info. all you need to do is wait....
due to covid situation we could not process may last week files, as if those who submitted in june, does not affected by Covid...
etc, etc...
lame excuses for being inefficient.

sylas

Jul 26, 2018
AOR May 2020
PR email May 24 2021
Credentials May 27 2021
eCOPR: still waiting

USA applicant, single, no dependents, inland CEC qualified with score above 470.

It's been 17 business days since the credential email. No word no nothing. It truly seems to be entirely random on how they process

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I called the IRCC agent, they asked to wait another week for COPR. they have an ETA of 10-15 business days. :D I know these are standard replies. I wish they maintain the ETA.
I got the same response. Then again I called after 20 days, and then they changed their script saying, you cannot compare case by case. We are working at faster pace... we are giving priority to older applicants (I assume 2020 applicants) which does not seems to be correct... their ultimate goal is to cut your call by giving some response to make you beleive at that moment while you are on the call...

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
I got the same response. Then again I called after 20 days, and then they changed their script saying, you cannot compare case by case. We are working at faster pace... we are giving priority to older applicants (I assume 2020 applicants) which does not seems to be correct... their ultimate goal is to cut your call by giving some response to make you beleive at that moment while you are on the call...
Exactly. Their whole process is randomly random. I have create a web-form too and uploaded photo, address and declarations. If that works.
By the way, I am a 2020 applicant :p