App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I share the depressed feeling of how hard it is with everything happening right now
I understand how difficult it is because i have been waiting for 16 months as well. I know it is difficult to not depressed but try to take care of urself, find any way that you can rest ur mind and improve ur health because without that everything is just meaningless. Wish us happy in this life no matter where we live as temporary or permanent. Life is too short to let all this things kill our joy. God bless us all.
Thanks dear

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hey PSpharwaha, I totally understand how you're feeling right now, I received the second email(Credentials email ) on May 8 and submitted photo on same day, and now I'm still waiting for Ecopr, it has been almost 45 days and I feel like I have the longest waiting time since the only bro @Sharmaji7777 who also waited from May 8 and our office is same as well (Etobicoke) received it on last weekend,

I have to say it's so frustrating but I do believe that we all will receive it very soon, let's hope something good for this week :)
Yes for sure, fingers crossed

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Today it’s been a month waiting for ecopr :( and 17 months since my AOR. I have a kind of feeling that this wait is forever. IRCC has made me mentally sick. I really forgot how to enjoy my day at work, home or anywhere else. These days nothing make me feel happy and relaxed. I want to live my life, please suggest me what to do ? How to come out of this ? I think I’m in depression. I can’t even sleep properly at night.
Is this some kind of waiting punishment for no reason ? Please help me.
I totally understand your situation. I was in the same few week before. If you are with family spend more time with them else spend time with your close friends. I usually spend time with my frndz whenever I think about this before. And keep checking with IRCC too.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

CEC20

Oct 7, 2019
hey, I got portal email on June 2, and I replied same day by providing the information that was requested. Till now, I am yet to receive the Credential for the portal.

Is it normal, is there someone here who is experiencing the same?

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello guyz,

Need advice on below

Today i finally recieved my COPR. Below is my timeline for reference:

1. First email 3rd June
2. Credential 9th June
3. COPR 21st June.

Questions:
1. The COPR documents (for me and dependents) dont have photo. Is this normal?
2. In PR portal, PHOTO is still under review although address is accepted. Any particular reason for it?
3. My Original entry and last entry shows same as my last entry date. Although Last entry (back in 2020) is correct, original entry was back in 2015. Do i need to get this corrected?
4. Approx how many days it takes to get PR card after getting COPR?
Guyz any reply on this pls?

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
hey, I got portal email on June 2, and I replied same day by providing the information that was requested. Till now, I am yet to receive the Credential for the portal.

Is it normal, is there someone here who is experiencing the same?
It is very very random. No clue how they are deciding. I got portal email on June 3rd and credential on 9th. Some people got in couple of days and some are waiting for weeks. Hope you get soon!

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Today it’s been a month waiting for ecopr :( and 17 months since my AOR. I have a kind of feeling that this wait is forever. IRCC has made me mentally sick. I really forgot how to enjoy my day at work, home or anywhere else. These days nothing make me feel happy and relaxed. I want to live my life, please suggest me what to do ? How to come out of this ? I think I’m in depression. I can’t even sleep properly at night.
Is this some kind of waiting punishment for no reason ? Please help me.
Although I cant believe how it must be waiting so long but now as you have got the credential email it is just a week or two and you ll get copr. Dont loose hope now..you are extremely close buddy

Reactions: PSpharwaha

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello guyz,

Need advice on below

1. First email 3rd June
2. Credential 9th June
3. COPR 21st June.

Questions:
2. In PR portal, PHOTO is still under review although address is accepted. Any particular reason for it?
3. My Original entry and last entry shows same as my last entry date. Although Last entry (back in 2020) is correct, original entry was back in 2015. Do i need to get this corrected?

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Its not random, looking at the pattern its very clear that June submissions are getting cleared out one after another. While Late mays or some early mays are somewhat not even touched.
As far as I remember:
-They have grouped ppl based on COVID PACE ( someone screenshot it in this post before)
- The trend and pattern IS OBVIOUS: All junes are getting approved before late mays
-Mostly VLU are somewhat slower than Vancouver. You are dam lucky if you are Calgary and Vancouver
-AOR of 2021 are somewhat priorities than 2020 for some reason, which makes me think 2020 are grouped at COVID PACE.
-There is a probability that AOR 2021 are getting the priority in getting approved and in order to match with the average timeline of processing.

This is not random at all, its all based on information I have collected on past few weeks. Its not lottery.
-It makes me conclude that June are piling up on top of May. And for some reason, VLU are slow due to officers vacation or ... unionize playbook. I cannot really explain why VLU are slower.

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Its not random, looking at the pattern its very clear that June submissions are getting cleared out one after another. While Late mays or some early mays are somewhat not even touched.
As far as I remember:
-They have grouped ppl based on COVID PACE ( someone screenshot it in this post before)
- The trend and pattern IS OBVIOUS: All junes are getting approved before late mays
-Mostly VLU are somewhat slower than Vancouver. You are dam lucky if you are Calgary and Vancouver
-AOR of 2021 are somewhat priorities than 2020 for some reason, which makes me think 2020 are grouped at COVID PACE.
-There is a probability that AOR 2021 are getting the priority in getting approved and in order to match with the average timeline of processing.

This is not random at all, its all based on information I have collected on past few weeks. Its not lottery.
-It makes me conclude that June are piling up on top of May. And for some reason, VLU are slow due to officers vacation or ... unionize playbook. I cannot really explain why VLU are slower.
On top of the 75 low score acceptance from 2021..... Priorities went to them during processing.

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hello guyz,

Need advice on below

1. First email 3rd June
2. Credential 9th June
3. COPR 21st June.

Questions:
Congratulations.
1. yes, it is normal.
2. Photo will be accepted when they are ready to mail your PR card.
4. Approx. 30 days but depends on VO as well.
3. If you wish you can get it corrected. look for some thread in this forum.