+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys!
I have read posts here people saying that they sent emails while waiting long time for ecopr after the photo and declaration.
I am April 2020 AOR CEC inland waiting for ecopr since last two weeks and just can’t wait anymore.
If anyone did send emails or know anything please share.
I am done with waiting game now
Honestly, i dont think we can do any thing. I am waiting since May 28, have tried sending an email on top of portal response, raised a webform a week back ..still same state.

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi guys!
I have read posts here people saying that they sent emails while waiting long time for ecopr after the photo and declaration.
I am April 2020 AOR CEC inland waiting for ecopr since last two weeks and just can’t wait anymore.
I understand your frustration. I received first email May 24 and second email May 27 and have submitted everything since then. This weekend will make it a month since I’ve been waiting. I have called, sent web forms and emails as well. Apparently there is no other outcome except for us to wait I guess. Sad truth! I would suggest try and enjoy your summer whilst you wait because it will come very soon. Rest assured.

Last edited:
Reactions: louloulemon

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi guys!
Tried everything possible... finally response from all sources is keep waiting patiently. Now I have started doing meditation to comeout of the waiting game.

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
How long does it takes to get credentials after first portal email? I got the email from Montreal.
The wait is based on how lucky you are in general. Like, how often you win the lotto scratch tickets?

On serious note, it varies. You may have it later today or tomorrow, or next week, or the week after next week. Welcome to the randomness of processing timeline.

• Haha
Reactions: tsc7

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I called today and their only response was:
Wait patiently.

Where could my application possibly be sent to?
Possibly Etobicoke or Ottawa.

What is the average time for processing?
Its case by case. It depends the office.

If you try calling, this will always be their response. Really suggest you dont bother trying. All you will get it is " please wait patiently".

Reactions: MJesan

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
I called today and their only response was:
Wait patiently.

Where could my application possibly be sent to?
Possibly Etobicoke or Ottawa.

What is the average time for processing?
Its case by case. It depends the office.

If you try calling, this will always be their response. Really suggest you dont bother trying. All you will get it is " please wait patiently".
When did yu get ecopr ?

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Yes there's quite a few of us waiting after submitting declaration in end of May, especially if your VO is Virtual Landing Unit, OSC.
uploaded address and photo on May 30,2021
There’s no pattern how they operate and finalise the applications.
It’s just erratic and insane.
I don’t know what’s with the May last week portal submissions.
This is the 4-5th week and nothing to hear from VLU,OSC