+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Quinn0409

Apr 30, 2021
Hi guys,

Just want to see if anyone on the same boat. I upload my photo and address on the portal on May 21st. But still no e-COPR yet. What do you think take the so long to accept the declaration and send the COPR?
Also, my CIC account still have my application under reviewed since February 2020 even though I got the GCMS notes and access to the PR portal.

Reactions: Ron13

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi All, i landed in canada and am looking to apply for SIN. My current address is different from that of COPR.

I have applied for a bank account and also doesnt have any current lease document.

Could any of you let me know what could be accepted as address proof? And would there be any verification that happens at the address given in address proof document.

Appreciate your help. Pls redirect me to correct thread if i am posting it in wrong thread.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi guys,

Just want to see if anyone on the same boat. I upload my photo and address on the portal on May 21st. But still no e-COPR yet. What do you think take the so long to accept the declaration and send the COPR?
Also, my CIC account still have my application under reviewed since February 2020 even though I got the GCMS notes and access to the PR portal.
Dont worry, many of them are on the same Titanic cruise. Most of the May submissions are on hold. They are busy processing June submissions.

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi guys,

Yes there's quite a few of us waiting after submitting declaration in end of May, especially if your VO is Virtual Landing Unit, OSC.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
They are busy processing April 2021 and I am foolish April 2020 begging them for CoPR
So all the wind that was blown for May end last weekers was until yesterday ? Wow... I am so impressed with the way how we are being treated.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
same here , waiting since may 28...every few minutes something tells from inside to go check your email , and nothing happens :)
that something keeps telling me as well.... I logged out from here and went on vacation for 3 days (lol) and came back today. that something in me woke up again today and I landed up here to this forum.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys!
I have read posts here people saying that they sent emails while waiting long time for ecopr after the photo and declaration.
I am April 2020 AOR CEC inland waiting for ecopr since last two weeks and just can’t wait anymore.
If anyone did send emails or know anything please share.
I am done with waiting game now