+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
The system is a joke!! People with 470-ish have been waiting for > 9 months and people with 75 points get ecopr after 2,5 months. TF??
Just got my Ecopr
First Email 26 May
Second 2 June
COPR 21 June
VLU/OSC
AOR March 2021.
thank you everyone!! I hope and pray that everyone who is waiting may get it soon.
What the heck is this. The foolishness is this? Im AOR Sept 2020, and took me 9-10 months of waiting ( still waiting for COPR...). This is so foolishness unfair?

Submitted my credentials on May 26...

Reactions: SSGray

sylas

Jul 26, 2018
What the heck is this. The foolishness is this? Im AOR Sept 2020, and took me 9-10 months of waiting ( still waiting for COPR...). This is so foolishness unfair?

Submitted my credentials on May 26...
I'm may 2020 Victoria day first email credentials 27th submitted immediately. People have been waiting longer than you, longer than me! The processing time is entirely randomly currently it seems.

I'm also a front line health care worker and this hasn't sped up the process at all, so they aren't processing based on that

Jessisd

Apr 20, 2020
Thanks but I think I will get SIN number according to the copr expiry date which is in next couple days. So literally I am not able to work until receiving the pr card and reapply for sin. Correct??
Because the time I’ve got copr my old 9-SIN and work permit have become void.
I just did my SIN number with eCOPR, there is no expiry date, it is permanent, forever.

Jessisd

Apr 20, 2020
can u plz tell are they issuing sin IN person ? or only option is online ? can u plz tell which location u went if u are around gta
I went it person, they did in 10min. But I suggest to book an appointment, there was a huge line-up, but I did not wait at all.
FYI the expiry date on the eCOPR is the date you have to "land" in Canada. But it was done virtually as you're probably in Canada already, you "landed" before the expiry, so you do not need to worry about that date.

Reactions: snsajedi

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
If you are out of Canada, unless you land in Canada and are admitted, your COPR has no effect. Only when you land, and are admitted in as a PR, your COPR will be signed and dated, and effective that date you will attain the PR status, and will need a PR card to enter Canada.

Until you become a PR, your TRVs are valid.
Thank you for your comments !
I am in Canada for now and thinking of travelling internationally so now I will have to wait for PR card or apply for PRTD to travel as my status is changed to PR.