+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
I also got first email 14th and replied 15th havntbgot credentials .i got first email from Etibicoke how about you?
Thanks in advance
I got like this today and replied back.. from the below mail, i dont find the VO office.. any idea about this?

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Bienvenue dans le traitement de confirmation du portail de confirmation de la résidence permanente. Le fichier PDF ci-joint contient des renseignements et des instructions sur le traitement du portail de confirmation pour votre révision. Une fois que vous avez révisé le document, cliquez sur Répondre pour envoyer les renseignements demandés dans le document.

Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Spiderman99

Jan 14, 2021
Anybody here waiting for 2nd email from etibicoke got first email on 14th and replied on 15th waiting for 2nd credential email any anybody know how long it will takes to get second email from etibicoke .

Thanks in advance

Reactions: J20190911

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
I got like this today and replied back.. from the below mail, i dont find the VO office.. any idea about this?

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Bienvenue dans le traitement de confirmation du portail de confirmation de la résidence permanente. Le fichier PDF ci-joint contient des renseignements et des instructions sur le traitement du portail de confirmation pour votre révision. Une fois que vous avez révisé le document, cliquez sur Répondre pour envoyer les renseignements demandés dans le document.

Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Virtual Landing Unit, your VO is Ottawa

Aug 30, 2020
Hi i just got the email client portal email to provide
 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):  Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:  Location(Port of Entry):
Right now i am in usa , because of my work as truck driver , do i need reply after i entered in canada two days later , some of friends said i am not able to leave canada until my pr card arrives , anyone having info please reply

Can1745

Jun 18, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27/03/2021
Nomination.....
15/02/2021
AOR Received.
27/03/2021
Hello ,

can we upload any photo once we get credentials ? Or does it has to match PR card specification 70mm X 50 mm. I have 2x2 passport photo soft copy. Can I upload it

CECAugust

Jun 8, 2021
I have a photo take some time ago (more than 6 months)..shall i upload the same photo? cos it doesnt have any info about the time its taken.. only in hard copy, we have those details in the backside

I have used that photo for my PR docs submission
When you upload photo it takes your consent that this photo is taken in last 6 months.

Can1745

Jun 18, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27/03/2021
Nomination.....
15/02/2021
AOR Received.
27/03/2021
I have a 2x2 photo taken 3 months ago. Can we use /upload for or card or it has to match with any specification . Do they provide the specification in the portal

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Thanks tsc7 for the info. Yes, My GC-Key account still shows as "Submitted". I did mention it to IRCC call center agent and they said it will be taken care of as well. How long did IRCC take to have the issue corrected in your friend's case?
Don't worry about GC Key account stats. once they granted copr. I got my copr and PR cards aswell but still my GC Key account shows as "Submitted".

Reactions: J20190911