Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Thanks tsc7 for the info. Yes, My GC-Key account still shows as "Submitted". I did mention it to IRCC call center agent and they said it will be taken care of as well. How long did IRCC take to have the issue corrected in your friend's case?
for him, it took a couple of weeks as understanding this blunder eat lots of time. Please create the web form right away, I wish you to be lucky in a speedy resolution.

Reactions: J20190911

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
hi
I have a question.. to update the photo in PR portal, do we need to upload both sides of photo or just a front side alone? if both sides, then need to have a hard copy with date/location of photo taken on back side and scan both pages and upload, right?
but it should be only one file we can upload,

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Yes and I replied with the same information I have given to them a couple of weeks back at least now they will see my application in its entirety.
Okay thanks … I also replied them like I already received the email and also received the credentials… I have also uploaded photo and address and waiting for copr

Reactions: J20190911 and eoz83

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
The new intern at IRCC might be working backwards through the backlog now. I see a few 3 and 4 June submissions getting their COPRs today. If we’re lucky, they’ll get to last week of May’s submissions by month’s end.
LOL !! and some interns are messing things up or maybe they are the only ones who are working.

eoz83

May 31, 2021
Okay thanks … I also replied them like I already received the email and also received the credentials… I have also uploaded photo and address and waiting for copr
Yeh let’s see if it puts some visibility on our applications so maybe by changing it to June, I will have better chance since I am also end of May.

Kumr

Sep 10, 2020
for him, it took a couple of weeks as understanding this blunder eat lots of time. Please create the web form right away, I wish you to be lucky in a speedy resolution.
Thanks a bunch tsc7. I will submit web form right away, Hope they address it soon.
I wish you get eCoPR soon.

Reactions: J20190911 and tsc7

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Thanks a bunch tsc7. I will submit web form right away, Hope they address it soon.
I wish you get eCoPR soon.
Thank you for the wish :)

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Hi

to update the photo in PR portal, do we need to upload both sides of photo or just a front side alone? if both sides, then need to have a hard copy with date/location of photo taken on back side and scan both pages and upload, right?

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hi

to update the photo in PR portal, do we need to upload both sides of photo or just a front side alone? if both sides, then need to have a hard copy with date/location of photo taken on back side and scan both pages and upload, right?
For portal, just the front is enough...

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
For portal, just the front is enough...
I have a photo take some time ago (more than 6 months)..shall i upload the same photo? cos it doesnt have any info about the time its taken.. only in hard copy, we have those details in the backside

I have used that photo for my PR docs submission

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
What are the next steps after e-COPR ?
Make sweet love to your significant other. If you’re single, make it to yourself.
Dye your hair blue and apply for a permanent SIN. Update your health card and social media accounts. Go out there and claim your portion of Canadian air. Raise your fist to the sky and let your hair blow around freely in the wind while singing “Oh Canada! Our home and native land!”

Spiderman99

Jan 14, 2021
Hi
I got first email on 14 th June .. replied back on 15 th around 9 pm. Still have n’t got 2nd credentials email. I saw ppl are getting the very next day of their first email. I do not know if I have done something wrong !!! I replied on the same email ..
I also got first email 14th and replied 15th havntbgot credentials .i got first email from Etibicoke how about you?
Thanks in advance