+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
Hi Guys,
Received cred email today from VLU. Updated all the info within an hour. First portal email on June 10. Replied twice. First with Official format and couple days ago with Robotic format.

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys. Does anyone know why are we submitting the original entry date and date of last entry and what is it influencing?
I submitted my last entry date as 21 Feb 2020; however, later on remembered that it was actually 22 Feb 2020 at 1am(didn’t have Canadian entrance stamped in the passport). Will this be an issue? Already sent an explanation to the portal email.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
On a side note, My digital photo has been approved(As per the agent over call) , while my portal still shows in review...

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
CEC Inland, Single Application.

ITA: Feb 13, 2021
AOR: Feb 15, 2021
Medical Pass on Mar 1. I did upfront medical on August 2020
Biometric Exempt as I provided when I came for study
June 08, Background check complete.
Then Jun 15, receive email confirm portal
June 16, receive password to login portal
June 17, Mailing address on portal accepted by IRCC. eCoPR issued. Log in into Profile, saw eligibility has been reviewed June 17. Application approved !

VO: Etobicoke

My eCoPR shows Expiry date on 2021/08/19. Is that normal? I guess by that time I should be receive the PR card already right?

Thank you and good luck everyone.

Last edited:

alexbi

Star Member
May 6, 2021
June 17, Mailing address on portal accepted by IRCC. eCoPR issued. Log in into Profile, saw eligibility has been reviewed June 17. Application approved !

My eCoPR shows Expiry date on 2021/08/19. Is that normal? I guess by that time I should be receive the PR card already right?

AOR Feb 2021? Congrats but I'm waiting since Feb 2020! And now it's been 10 days since 2nd email and still no COPR? What are the rules for IRCC... it's is so frustrating

• Sad
Reactions: AkshayG

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
AOR Feb 2021? Congrats but I'm waiting since Feb 2020! And now it's been 10 days since 2nd email and still no COPR? What are the rules for IRCC... it's is so frustrating
I am sorry to hear that my friend. Hope you get it soon.

nshar2111

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hey guys!

Can anyone please let me know how to get information corrected in the COPR?

The VO added my old passport number in COPR, instead of the new one.

And same case for CIC profile, there also it shows my old passport number.

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Someone just got their eCopr approved and when they downloaded the soft copy they realized it belongs to someone, I don’t know what confusion is happening in those IRCC offices to be honest that is why some of our cases are taking forever to be processed

• Haha
Reactions: mapple007

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
You didn't understand me.

I know that you already submitted your information.

Just in case, answer the second duplicate email as well. If I was in your shoes, I would download both the first email and my reply (that contains all the required information) and attach both emails to my second reply to their second duplicate email.

Something like this:

''Hi,

Just to inform you that this is a second duplicate email, because an email asking me to send this information has already been received on {insert date} as you can see in the email attached.

I have also provided the requested answer, as also attached in this email

If you need anything else, please let me know

Regards''

You download both the first email credential and your reply and you attach both to your reply to this second duplicate email.
Thank You so much

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
CEC Inland, Single Application.

VO: Etobicoke

Congrats dear.

But here are some of us who are waiting since January 2020. Now we are waiting for ecopr from last one month. I think they have assigned special staff to treat 2021 applications to improve their efficiency rate. This is the reason that 2021 applicants are getting ecopr within a day or two. This is ridiculous. Shame on IRCC. They don’t bother from how long we are waiting for their decision, in what circumstances we are living and how this delay is effecting our lives.

Anyhow congrats again and good luck for your future.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I just got approved on PR card application. It says that "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive". How long do you guys actually receive the card?

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
On a side note, My digital photo has been approved(As per the agent over call) , while my portal still shows in review...
Hi. When is your ecopr date? How about your address? I couldn't link the application with my ircc account. I might have to call them, too

Reactions: rohidw