+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
It means exactly what it means: It’s a matter of time. Nobody knows what there’s to finish or why it’s taking as long as it takes.

Also, keep in mind, your MP has no authority to influence the application in anyway. They have the privilege to ask for your application’s status and get an answer within a couple of days, and that’s it. You have the same right through the Privacy Act and the Access to Information Act to get exactly the same information that MPs are privy to. It just takes more time.
It’s not uncommon for the MP to expedite the application, especially when the final decision has been taken. Ircc should be apologetic and the only way to do so is to work on long pending applications, rather than working on 2021 stuff. I’m waiting since 15 months plus.

And by asking them to issue copr on time is by no means influencing the application. Just my two cents.

Reactions: AsimNexus and tsc7

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
It’s not uncommon for the MP to expedite the application, especially when the final decision has been taken. Ircc should be apologetic and the only way to do so is to work on long pending applications, rather than working on 2021 stuff. I’m waiting since 15 months plus.

And by asking them to issue copr on time is by no means influencing the application. Just my two cents.
I completely agree with this.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020

Mate, trust me, I’m up there with you in terms of frustration, anxiety, and anger, but quite frankly, I’m afraid this is one of those things that are just beyond our control as mere mortals.

Reactions: Kamal001 and 4zans

Kumr

Sep 10, 2020
First Portal email: May 28th (VLU, OSC)
Portal Credentials: June 4th. Submitted declaration, address and photo same day.
eCoPR: Yet to receive!

I am not sure why OSC is handling Portal details instead of transferring to Local VO

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Step 1: Go to the email that provided you the credentials and Download it
Step 2: Reply to the second portal confirmation email by saying that you already provided the info and received your credentials and that they can check the email that you downloaded and attached to this reply

Voila
Thanks … I already submitted the address and photos using the credentials…
Can I ignore the second Portal confirmation email as I already submitted the required details ?

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Thanks … I already submitted the address and photos using the credentials…
Can I ignore the second Portal confirmation email as I already submitted the required details ?
You didn't understand me.

I know that you already submitted your information.

Just in case, answer the second duplicate email as well. If I was in your shoes, I would download both the first email and my reply (that contains all the required information) and attach both emails to my second reply to their second duplicate email.

Something like this:

''Hi,

Just to inform you that this is a second duplicate email, because an email asking me to send this information has already been received on {insert date} as you can see in the email attached.

I have also provided the requested answer, as also attached in this email

If you need anything else, please let me know

Regards''

You download both the first email credential and your reply and you attach both to your reply to this second duplicate email.

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
Hello guys, Please Help!!

Here is my situation, I am CEC-applicant with spouse. I got Pr confirmation portal email on June-14 on both applicants. We replied to the both portal emails at first on same day (including both applicants details).
Now here is the thing, We forgot to mention that we need portal credentials to be created using primary applicant's email address. Also we have provided 2 different email addresses for me and my spouse.

Questions : 1) Should I reply again to only primary applicant's portal email saying that We want credentials to be created using primary applicant's email address only ???
2) I would also like to know what is the correct way to respond?

Please share your experience. that would be really helpful.
@legalfalcon if you can suggest or direct to any further steps to be taken.

Thanks in advance.
I have replied twice. First one response with proper format and second one with Robotic response with only requested info. I think you can reply again with only Primary applicant’s email, option A and all the info. Today I got the login cred. Hope this helps.

mithunnivas

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Client Portal Email : June 9
Credentials : Jun 10
Submitted Photo and Address: June 10
Ecopr: 17th June
Waiting for Card
VO: Etobicoke

Can someone please tell me what are my next steps?

Last edited:

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
Client Portal Email : June 9
Credentials : Jun 10
Submitted Photo and Address: June 10
Ecopr: 17th June
Waiting for Card

Can someone please tell me what are my next steps?
Get a new SIN number, update the expiry on your health card and wait for your PR card to come in. Most importantly, have a celebratory beverage! Congrats!!

What's your VO?

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
should i visit any service ontario for a new sin and health card or particular branch of service ontario?
where to find VO?
Service Ontario for OHIP; Any branch should be able to take you in, if not they'll tell you where to go. Service Canada for your SIN, you can also apply for your SIN online through their website.

VO would be listed at the bottom of the client portal email. Will say something like Vancouver, Edmonton, Sydney or Ottawa/Virtual Landing Unit

Reactions: J20190911