+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Is this type of response fine:

Madam, Sir,

Thank you for this email and great news, you have made us so happy!

Please find the information below, as requested in the letter:

• My personal email address is : xxxxxxxxx

• Option A or B: Not applicable because I, Xxxxx, am the only applicant, and my spouse, xxxxx, is the sponsor. There are no other dependents.

• Applicant:

ü Name:Xxxxx
    ü UCI: xxxxxx
    ü Email (as set out in thismessage): xxxxx
    ü Original entry date: xxxxx
    ü Date of last time enteredCanada: xxxxx
    ü Location(Port of Entry): Xxxxxx

For the location (Port of Entry), I have entered the location of the last time I entered Canada. The first time I entered Canada through Toronto Pearson International Airport.

• If you need anything else, please let

• best regards

kafkaesk

Jun 9, 2021
Did it say your photo was under review?
Hello! It worked for me! Yesterday I created my account through the Portal on my own.
I have not received the second email yet. However when I logged in the portal today afternoon, I saw that my case was initiated!
I uploaded the required details/photo, and respective documents are under review.

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Hello! It worked for me! Yesterday I created my account through the Portal on my own.
I have not received the second email yet. However when I logged in the portal today afternoon, I saw that my case was initiated!
I uploaded the required details/photo, and respective documents are under review.
When did u receive your first email?

kafkaesk

Jun 9, 2021
I got my first email on May 31st. I checked this forum and someone shared that he has created his account on his own. I tried creating my own account yesterday evening, however initially my PR application was not displayed. When I logged in today afternoon, I saw that my case was initiated!
Btw I have not received the second email yet (although I sent 2 follow up email, by replying to the original email)

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
I got my first email on May 31st. I checked this forum and someone shared that he has created his account on his own. I tried creating my own account yesterday evening, however initially my PR application was not displayed. When I logged in today afternoon, I saw that my case was initiated!
Btw I have not received the second email yet (although I sent 2 follow up email, by replying to the original email)
Oh okay….pls let us know when u get your CoPR

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
We just mentioned the option we choose to go ahead with, in our case it was option A
And post that we mentioned 2 sections - one for primary and other for dependent with Name, Email, UCI, Date of entry etc details..
Have you both (primary and dependent applicant) replied separately or only primary applicant with all the info? TIA

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
For those of you who submitted your address and photo earlier in December and are still waiting for eCOPR, did you enter the same address in your application or used a different address? For myself I used a friend’s address because I may move away from my current address soon. Wondering if this is related to the delay or no?
hello , can u plz tell me is it ok to give frnds address ? becoz we are moving to new apprtment too?

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
For the people that received their credentials: How did you write your email? Did you respond robotically with the answers to the template or did you include extra stuff?
Just the detail, no hallo no thanks, I received the credentials on the next day. So I don't think they were offended ;)

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Anyone from May still waiting for ecopr from Etobicoke ? All details submitted in portal on 21 May. Contacted my MP and IRCC replied that my details were received by them successfully and the responsible office will contact me in due course of time. Don’t know how long they need to confirm the details.

I also called to IRCC today, agent told me that there are administrative delays. He even congratulated me for becoming Canadian PR, but he also mentioned that it still need to be declared officially i.e. ecopr is yet to be issued by an officer. God know how long I have to wait. My AOR is January 2020 and still they think it is early for them to issue me copr, where as applicants fromJanuary 2021 are getting their applications finalised. It’s really ridiculous. I am really tired of this wait.