+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Guys please advise.

I was an Inland pnp applicant (aor Sept 2020) and moved out of Canada in Nov 2020.

I have received the Confirmation Portal 1st email today asking for my address in Canada.

I would be responding that I am outside of Canada along with other details.

Question is

1) Will my application be just put on hold as am currently outside of Canada?

2) Or will they just approve the application and provide some COPR with which I have to get VISA stampings and travel after all restrictions are lifted?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
how can i create myself there is no instruction in the pdf
Ok if you didn't do it already, then that's good because it tends to overcomplicate the matter. Follow up with them by replying to the email.. Maybe submit a webform. It's honestly the best you can do

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ok if you didn't do it already, then that's good because it tends to overcomplicate the matter. Follow up with them by replying to the email.. Maybe submit a webform. It's honestly the best you can do
ok i will ell my lawyer to do if i dont recieve by end of this week?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
ok i will ell my lawyer to do if i dont recieve by end of this week?
Yeah you can follow up with IRCC regarding the portal login, but don't try to create it yourself

bbacm

Jun 9, 2017
Joining this group, hopefully we can help each other get more insight.

VO Calgary
First email June 1st
Credentials email June 3rd
Uploaded photo/address June 3rd
Waiting for eCOPR

Reactions: maria_goe

Jagg_8

Dec 18, 2020
Hello Guys,

This morning I received an email from Ircc-hamilton asking for details like port and date of entry to canada and just now I received my COPR in CIC account asking for mailing photos to Hamilton office.
On reading through the posts here, I found many have got access for PR confirmation portal to upload photo and address. Should I wait for that or should I directly send my photos via mail?
Thanks for the help and I wish all the very best to everyone.
You will not get the portal access since they already issued you COPR. You just need to mail them requested items and then they will you your PR card.

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
Hello all,
I am Primary applicant and my wife is dependent applicant in our PR application. Today we both received portal confirmation emails to provide following information. I want to create both the profiles under the primary applicant email ID.

Do both of us need to reply separately or only primary applicant can reply with both primary and dependent info? Do I need to provide email ID for dependent applicant while replaying?

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):