+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All, Need help. Here's the sequence:
1) Submitted the declaration and photos in the portal on Jun 09, 2021 (Status: In Review with IRCC)
2) Just now again received the confirmation portal mail

Did anyone encountered this situation, please suggest - Do I need to reply back with UCI and all other info OR reply with an explanation that it's already submitted.

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
But I have a dependant so I will have 2 entries and the option to say to use the same email id for both people.
I have a dependent as well. We both received confirmation portal email. Do you know whether both of us need to reply or only primary applicant reply would be fine?

nachi_812

Jan 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
Received the portal credentials email today and submitted the photo and address post declaring that myself and dependent both in Canada

PR confirmation portal: 5th June
Portal Credentials Email: 10th June

Generally how long it takes to receive ECOPR post submitting photos and address?

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Received the portal credentials email today and submitted the photo and address post declaring that myself and dependent both in Canada

Generally how long it takes to receive ECOPR post submitting photos and address?
Hi,

what’s your vo?

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
What do you guys mean with just the details?

So if someone sends email with :

“Madam, sir,

thank you for your email,

here is the information requested:

—————

It doesn t work?

how is that logic?

How did you guys respond to them?

They did a mistake by sending the email to my work permit rep and not me, so he forwarded to me the email, should I just reply to the forwarded email and just put basic info without any extra stuff?

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019

How did you give them your info?

how was your email written?

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
For the people that received their credentials: How did you write your email? Did you respond robotically with the answers to the template or did you include extra stuff?

Reactions: maria_goe

nachi_812

Jan 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
How did you give them your info?

how was your email written?
We just mentioned the option we choose to go ahead with, in our case it was option A
And post that we mentioned 2 sections - one for primary and other for dependent with Name, Email, UCI, Date of entry etc details..

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
For the people that received their credentials: How did you write your email? Did you respond robotically with the answers to the template or did you include extra stuff?
Nothing fancy needed. Just providing the details should do.

Regardless of how we send it, depending on the VO, the response timelines will vary..

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Guys anyone got eCOPR can please help me,

Last entry date and original entry dates are same on your COPR?

Because my both dates are different but they mentioned last entry date and original entry date same,, I heard they putt both dates same as last one, is it right?