Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
yeah they sent this email :

overnment of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
(la version française suit la version anglaise...)
Rohith (xxxxxxxxx), your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file.
Please sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal to view these updates:
Congrats! and what email id we get this notification from?

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Guys, I received the eCoPR form the PR confirmation portal on 13 May and waiting for the PR card since then.

I received a GU in "PR card" application today. The GU took place between 9:45AM to 11:00 AM. Because, when I checked the profile at 9:30AM there was no GU. But when checked it on 11:00 AM there was a GU.
In the PR confirmation portal, the photo is still in " in review with IRCC" status.
Anyone has any idea what is happening?
Any leads on when am I going receive the PR card?
is your VO OSC -Ottawa?

Divtan

Nov 17, 2020
Hello Guys,

This morning I received an email from Ircc-hamilton asking for details like port and date of entry to canada and just now I received my COPR in CIC account asking for mailing photos to Hamilton office.
On reading through the posts here, I found many have got access for PR confirmation portal to upload photo and address. Should I wait for that or should I directly send my photos via mail?
Thanks for the help and I wish all the very best to everyone.

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello Guys,

This morning I received an email from Ircc-hamilton asking for details like port and date of entry to canada and just now I received my COPR in CIC account asking for mailing photos to Hamilton office.
On reading through the posts here, I found many have got access for PR confirmation portal to upload photo and address. Should I wait for that or should I directly send my photos via mail?
Thanks for the help and I wish all the very best to everyone.
my friend also got her COPR this afternoon and instructed her to send her photos through mail and no more pr portal