+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

NixonX48

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys !!!!

Soo I received an email saying "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail."

But when I log in to the portal it still says everything is still in review ? Any ideas on whats going on ?

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hey guys !!!!

Soo I received an email saying "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail."

But when I log in to the portal it still says everything is still in review ? Any ideas on whats going on ?
Did you check you client portal??

Nnas_help

Feb 24, 2019
Hey guys !!!!

Hi There, please go to the bottom of the portal you will find the document to download.

Iamnew1983

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys !!!!

Congratulations! What’s your VO and when did you submitted your photo & declaration?

Nnas_help

Feb 24, 2019
Me waiting since 31 May 2021
Guys, I received the email from IRCC asking last landing data and email for PR confirmation portal. I replied to it and at the same time, I registered on the PR confirmation portal myself by clicking create account https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login . I waited for the credentials from IRCC at the same time, but I did not receive my credentials from IRCC even after a week, called IRCC but no information from them .. I was disappointed and then I just simply logged into the portal and to my surprise I was able to see my application on it . Which i then updated my photo and address immediately ...i got my ecopr today a week later ... this was my scenario .. Not sure if this will help you guys .. it's up to you if wanna give this method a try