+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

ainaz84

Jun 7, 2021
Hi, Today I received IRCC confirmation portal Email for my parents . they replied it . will we receive any auto reply to confirm they have received the Email our we have to wait for the second Email?

sssy

Jun 4, 2021
Waiting since 21 May. Submitted everything in portal for me and my dependents (all inland). No copr yet. My AOR is January 2020 and now it’s more than 16 months and I still don’t know how long I have to wait.
What is your VO office for portal?

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Hi, Today I received IRCC confirmation portal Email for my parents . they replied it . will we receive any auto reply to confirm they have received the Email our we have to wait for the second Email?
There will be no confirmation, they have to wait for the email with the credentials now.

Chilling.Lion

Star Member
Feb 16, 2021
Guys I have a question, for those who got eCoPR through portal, do you need to submit an application to get PR card, or they will automatically send it to you since you provided address and photo in the portal?

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
PR Card application approved, got message on GC Account " We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
COPR : 28th May 2021
PR Card approved : 8th June 2021

Spouse application still shows "submitted" on GC account.

PR Portal still shows that Photo is under review with IRCC,

Will update once I receive it.