+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Officers are likely overloaded with existing and non-stop incoming tasks. Productivity actually goes down when people are overworked and burnt out.
Yes I absolutely agree! Plus there’s nothing we can do but wait. I just pray we will all have some good news soon

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Has anyone received COPR who submitted photos on May 27? I have been waiting since then as well and still nothing. I guess it takes months to confirm an address :confused::rolleyes:
Waiting since 21 May. Submitted everything in portal for me and my dependents (all inland). No copr yet. My AOR is January 2020 and now it’s more than 16 months and I still don’t know how long I have to wait.

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
The last document I have from IRCC is a biometrics request. No communication from them saying my application has been approved .... I am not sure I can bring the portal email to prove that at my Service Ontario appointment
Just FYI..you need a signed Ecopr document to get ur updated health cards. Service ontario won't even entertain any change of status request without a copr document.

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
I'd suggest you to reply to the email which asked you about Port of Entry, Option A/B etc. Ask them about your CoPR. Usually those guys can help you get an answer. You should send the email in the middle of the day today or tomorrow.

I hope it helps
I did that N generated the web form too but nothing worked

Reactions: Surrey604

omoyeaa

Jan 21, 2020
Just FYI..you need a signed Ecopr document to get ur updated health cards. Service ontario won't even entertain any change of status request without a copr document.
What do you mean you have to have a signed eCOPR document , does this also apply with getting a SIN number ?

omoyeaa

Jan 21, 2020
Also I don’t know if this is the right forum but applying through inland spousal sponsorship ,

24th May : send information
26th of May : received credentials and uploaded photos and information they need and I’m now waiting for the eCOPR