+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

louloulemon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
If you got an AIP which is "approved in Principle" you can get health card. Take that document with your passport and a proof of residence ( any form of id which shows your address in Canada, typically driving license) to Service Ontario.
The last document I have from IRCC is a biometrics request. No communication from them saying my application has been approved .... I am not sure I can bring the portal email to prove that at my Service Ontario appointment

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
The last document I have from IRCC is a biometrics request. No communication from them saying my application has been approved .... I am not sure I can bring the portal email to prove that at my Service Ontario appointment
Do you have any email that says "you have met eligibility requirement"? That is your letter to take. If you haven't then unfortunately you have to wait.

louloulemon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Do you have any email that says "you have met eligibility requirement"? That is your letter to take. If you haven't then unfortunately you have to wait.
No the only letter I have except the biometrics fee request is the AOR.... I really hate how it is managed... so many differences between applications like normally I should have had this letter and got my Health Card done but now I have to wait again an again that someone validates my address in Canada..... It is very ridiculous, silence from IRCC can really mess up someone's life.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Then your request ha snot yet been processed. Give in another 2-3 weeks.
I have requested GCMS & have called today, they said they see some notes with regards to my processing later they requested . I am not sure, If there is any lag with regards to the communication of the credentials to me. Can they internally process the COPR letter with the details i have sent them on mail. I am confused, will this wait ever end at all :(