+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Thank you so much for giving me this idea. No i did not, My rep never tells anything, They just want to get rid off me. I figure out & then ask them if i have to do anything.
Just guess buddy but am also waiting like you for login I am just trying to help Because I think they don’t send it to any new email unless they see that they sent first email to this client. They should have sent your rep a PDF with your file number and all the instructions.
Just try to attach that PDF with that email and try to write RE: IRCC permanent Resident confirmation portal as subject of the email. again just sharing what I read here.
I hope we get it soon

nayanaya

Jun 7, 2021
I first got my email asking my presence in Canada 31st of May, i replied on 1st of June with all information they asked, still waiting for email credential

but would it be a problem if my agency already created portal acc?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
I tried on the phones but still the same didn't work
Can you please try forwarding to a different e-mail id and click on reply and see if it's working. I'm not sure what's going on with your email id.

PS: Don't reply from other e-mail if it's working. Just trying to figure out the issue.

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
May 28 PR confirmation portal replied the same day
Jun 7 Credentials received
Uploaded everything
Waiting for copr
Great! One step at a time. Did you send any follow up email after your first response to them?

Ramjaspreet

Apr 25, 2021
AR ( application recieved ) 22 feb, 2021

AOR= 18 march
Medical update 25 May

First email conformation for permanent residency june 3 , 2021

Second email with id and password today june 7, 2021

waiting for copr in review