+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Bikram95

May 20, 2021
address and photo uploaded on May 24th and still waiting for eCOPR. This is really unbelievable how IRCC process applications, no rules, no fairness, just waiting and waiting even just for an address already given several times during the application.....
Hey Louloulemon,
I'm also in the same boat. I have updated my address and uploaded the photo on 24th May,2021. VO office : Ottawa. Please let me know if you receive any update

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hi all,

Do we have to send signed ecopr to the same email that we got response just curious? how long it will take for card? its been asked but would be glad if answered.
thanks

chester2000

Nov 2, 2018
Congrts chester2000!
Where did you get this msg "PR Card application approved "? in mail or somewhere else. Please let me know. I have my PR application linked to my GCkey account and My PR is in approved stat but nothing else I am getting when I am going inside "Check full application status". There is only 3 messages at bottom of the page i.e
Biometrics Collection Letter
Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
Thank you. Sorry totally forgot to mention that.

When approved - I have not received any emails. I kept checking the CIC Portal every day and today saw an update.
This text is in the "Document Status" section.
Document: "Permanent Resident Card"
With document number

Update:
The email notification came the next day June 8th with subject:
"We updated your application status (RXXXXXXXXX)"

Last edited:

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
i just called IRCC asking since 26th I am waiting for the credentials & many of them who sent later to me got it .. I literally asked why is there a specific delay with regards to my portal access & any specific reason. They said last week there was an update on my file & nothing was said in specific what was it .. & my wait it still on .. i am hoping they are working on my COPR or again the wait goes from here for the copr as well. litreally this is making me nuts :'(

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
B
i just called IRCC asking since 26th I am waiting for the credentials & many of them who sent later to me got it .. I literally asked why is there a specific delay with regards to my portal access & any specific reason. They said last week there was an update on my file & nothing was said in specific what was it .. & my wait it still on .. i am hoping they are working on my COPR or again the wait goes from here for the copr as well. litreally this is making me nuts :'(
did you attach the PDF when you sent you email because I was reading your messages and you said your rep didn’t forward you th email?

shantanusingh

Oct 7, 2020
Thank you. Sorry totally forgot to mention that.

When approved - I have not received any emails. I kept checking the CIC Portal every day and today saw an update.
This text is in the "Document Status" section.
Document: "Permanent Resident Card"
With document number
Thank you a lot! It helps...