+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
I am waiting for ecopr since 27 May, Should I raise a webform?Does it work?
Please let me know if you raise a web form and it works. I’ve been waiting since 20 May. It has been 2 weeks and I don’t expect it to come any time soon. I think IRCC just went all in on the new confirmation portal within the past 2-3 weeks. They’ve been pumping out approvals at their capacity and this portal likely became the new bottleneck.

I just hope that our applications haven’t been forgotten at the bottom of a long growing list. Sometimes it certainly feels that way, so my advise for anyone who hasn’t got their credentials email yet: if you were to get it late in the week, it might be better to wait out the weekend and submit your declaration, photos and address on a Monday morning instead of on Thursday or Friday.

RB1977

May 13, 2021
What did you include in the follow up email? Just a follow up or the same information like UCI, name, email?
Email , option A , UCI , first incoming day and last entry of date and port . all in bullet points for each applicant . straight email with no formalities .

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
@iwantvisa It means your application is in the final process of approval. It actually means you are done with all the steps in your application like security, eligibility, criminality, and all. Once you get portal access, you will have to declare you are in Canada, upload picture and update address. Once you declare you are in Canada, they are issuing you e-copr and updating your PR application in the CIC website as well saying approved.
Now it makes sense. Thank you so much!

Sylsyl

Jul 28, 2020
@G.Caio Most of the people who got PR cards say their photo in the new portal is still in "REVIEW with IRCC". So, I would suggest you to link your PR card application in the CIC website to know the real update.
Hello, sorry to bother you, im concerning about after getting ecopr, do we need to do anything for pR card or they will send it automatically? And im also wondering how to link pr card application to cic account. Thank you for your time.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi, is there an email add where we can email to follow-up the PR card? I have not receive for my daughter yet. There was a revision in her photo and it has been a month since we resubmitted it. I just raised a webform today, but would be great if there's an email to directly follow-up for faster response.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.