+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Friends I have a question need your help. I have received eCOPR on 28-MAY from the PR confirmation portal I also was able to get a new SIN and renewed my health card based on the e-COPR. However my photo and address is still showing "In review with IRCC". My PR case on the EE profile is also showing approved and did also receive a congratulation email in PDF from IRCC.

I am checking with all to make sure I did not miss any steps to get my physical card to mail mailbox.

Has anyone have done anything differently compared to what I have mentioned? @legalfalcon any expert advise?
@covertagent Your photo and address will be "in review with IRCC" status till they process your PR card. So, there is nothing to worry about.

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hello.. is there anyone waiting for the credential login details email from 28th May? responded to the first email on 28 May but no response after that.

RB1977

May 13, 2021
hi Guys

just received my credentials and summited my pics . now awaiting COPR , can some one suggest the time line once pics have been submitted ?
my Time line is as below

PR confirmation portal email : 26th May
Credentials : 3rd june

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi guys, I thought that whenever we receive portal logins- it means that our files have been approved. However, I contacted IRCC and they have advised me that the final decision is still pending. So weird... Should I be worried? Thanks
It depends on IRCC agent. When I got the email and I called IRCC, they said my file is approved and only after the file is approved, they will send email asking for confrmation. So please relax.. you are approved already if you have received the email.

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
hi Guys

just received my credentials and summited my pics . now awaiting COPR , can some one suggest the time line once pics have been submitted ?
my Time line is as below

PR confirmation portal email : 26th May
Credentials : 3rd june
did u send any follow up email after sending ur reply to first email or just waited ?

RB1977

May 13, 2021
Should I resent my 1st email responses to them? May 28 still waiting for 2nd email
it would not hurt to send multiple emails . i am not sure if that pushes them but i did that myself . we all have been waiting long time NOW .

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
As soon you become a PR, i.e. receive a COPR, all other pending TRV application, existing TR visas are cancelled. If the processing of your TRV application has not started, you can ask for a refund.
Do I need to raise webform for this? It would be great if you kindly guide me through the process.
I tried calling IRCC today, but no luck!!

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
it would not hurt to send multiple emails . i am not sure if that pushes them but i did that myself . we all have been waiting long time NOW .
What did you include in the follow up email? Just a follow up or the same information like UCI, name, email?