+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Friends I have a question need your help. I have received eCOPR on 28-MAY from the PR confirmation portal I also was able to get a new SIN and renewed my health card based on the e-COPR. However my photo and address is still showing "In review with IRCC". My PR case on the EE profile is also showing approved and did also receive a congratulation email in PDF from IRCC.

I am checking with all to make sure I did not miss any steps to get my physical card to mail mailbox.

Has anyone have done anything differently compared to what I have mentioned? @legalfalcon any expert advise?
For your SIN renewal, did you do that online and if yes, how long did it take. Thank you

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Nothing to worry about. I think it's just the agent couldn't see all of the information and didn't want to tell you something that's not shown on their side. The whole virtual landing thing means the application has been approved.

Do you think pre-covid they would invite you for a landing interview without approving your application? No way that would happen, right?
Fully agree, even on portal itself it's clearly mentioned:

How the portal works

Once we approve your application, we’ll

• send you an invitation to confirm
    • if you want to use the portal
    • your email address
    • all email addresses for each person on your application
  • create an account for you (you can’t create one yourself)
  • send another email, after you confirm the above, with a link to the portal and instructions on how to sign in with your username and a temporary password

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Friends I have a question need your help. I have received eCOPR on 28-MAY from the PR confirmation portal I also was able to get a new SIN and renewed my health card based on the e-COPR. However my photo and address is still showing "In review with IRCC". My PR case on the EE profile is also showing approved and did also receive a congratulation email in PDF from IRCC.

I am checking with all to make sure I did not miss any steps to get my physical card to mail mailbox.

Has anyone have done anything differently compared to what I have mentioned? @legalfalcon any expert advise?
Same here for me my friend.

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
wats your ecopr date? city of birth your entered from your passport or the one in your ecopr?
I received my eCOPR yesterday. The city of birth for me is the same for both but I'd say you use the one you mentioned when applying for PR

salw578

Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys,

I read on a thread here that the normal window of time for receiving the portal credentials after replying to the first mail is between 2-7 days.
Is that right?

Also,
I am a CEC single applicant, I received the email on May 28th, replied the same day:
With the following details to : IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient

Good Afternoon,

Name
UCI
email
Original date of entry:
Last time entered
Port of entry

Regards.
Salw

That is correct right?
I was'nt able to figure out how to enter option A or B. Do you guys think this info would suffice or is it better if i email them again (this time including the option)?

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hey guys, I need your assistance here. I had two application submitted in IRCC.
1. TRV stamping
2. PR Express Entry.
Now, my PR application has been approved before the TRV. IRCC has not started reviewing my TRV application yet, but I have received my COPR. Please let me know what needs to be done in this case? What shall I do for the TRV application ? And how can I get back the application fees for it.
@legalfalcon any advice would be helpful.

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hey guys, I need your assistance here. I had two application submitted in IRCC.
1. TRV stamping
2. PR Express Entry.
Now, my PR application has been approved before the TRV. IRCC has not started reviewing my TRV application yet, but I have received my COPR. Please let me know what needs to be done in this case? What shall I do for the TRV application ? And how can I get back the application fees for it.
@legalfalcon any advice would be helpful.
I'm in the same situation. Although I'm still waiting for the eCOPR after uploading photo and address on the portal.