+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

G.Caio

Star Member
May 11, 2020
How long it took for accepting the photo you guys sent to PR card ?
I`m waiting for photo approval for 15 days already

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hi guys, I thought that whenever we receive portal logins- it means that our files have been approved. However, I contacted IRCC and they have advised me that the final decision is still pending. So weird... Should I be worried? Thanks
Nothing to worry about. I think it's just the agent couldn't see all of the information and didn't want to tell you something that's not shown on their side. The whole virtual landing thing means the application has been approved.

Do you think pre-covid they would invite you for a landing interview without approving your application? No way that would happen, right?

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Passed all stages : March 26
Emailed my MP on May 25 for assistance due to the delay
First email ( portal confirmation): Friday May 28, responded same day
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

All this happened this week- Monday to today (Thursday)
I thank you all for your endless support and wishing the very best to all still waiting

Please reach out for any questions

Today is my day of joy. To all waiting, we will celebrate you too

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

I thank you all for your endless support and wishing the very best to all still waiting

Congratulations! I also declared and uploaded photo yesterday. Hopefully I get the same speedy process like yours!

Reactions: Temitee002

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021

AOR - Aug 18, 2020

Wow congratulations

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Nothing to worry about. I think it's just the agent couldn't see all of the information and didn't want to tell you something that's not shown on their side. The whole virtual landing thing means the application has been approved.

Do you think pre-covid they would invite you for a landing interview without approving your application? No way that would happen, right?
Thank you so much for your reassuring response! Much appreciated!

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
how are you guys able to link your pr card application in the gc key account?? I have tried all the options...birth city as per passport, birth city as per ecopr, spaces, commas...upper case, lower case..nothing works! Did i miss anything?
Hi vik222512, I was able to link mine. I used the UCI and Family name option and I was able to link it. Same for my dependent.
For those who are not sure how to link your PR card status with your GC account. When you log in, Click on Link an application/paper application, then select PR Card, then use the option you would prefer to link the application. I used the UCI and family name combination and I was able to link my application.

Reactions: GloryArsenal

Iamnew1983

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi vik222512, I was able to link mine. I used the UCI and Family name option and I was able to link it. Same for my dependent.
For those who are not sure how to link your PR card status with your GC account. When you log in, Click on Link an application/paper application, then select PR Card, then use the option you would prefer to link the application. I used the UCI and family name combination and I was able to link my application.
Is it mandatory to link?

covertagent

Nov 12, 2020
Friends I have a question need your help. I have received eCOPR on 28-MAY from the PR confirmation portal I also was able to get a new SIN and renewed my health card based on the e-COPR. However my photo and address is still showing "In review with IRCC". My PR case on the EE profile is also showing approved and did also receive a congratulation email in PDF from IRCC.

I am checking with all to make sure I did not miss any steps to get my physical card to mail mailbox.

Has anyone have done anything differently compared to what I have mentioned? @legalfalcon any expert advise?

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
wats your ecopr date? city of birth your entered from your passport or the one in your ecopr?

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Friends I have a question need your help. I have received eCOPR on 28-MAY from the PR confirmation portal I also was able to get a new SIN and renewed my health card based on the e-COPR. However my photo and address is still showing "In review with IRCC". My PR case on the EE profile is also showing approved and did also receive a congratulation email in PDF from IRCC.

I am checking with all to make sure I did not miss any steps to get my physical card to mail mailbox.

Has anyone have done anything differently compared to what I have mentioned? @legalfalcon any expert advise?
same thing here, renewed health card, applied for sin change of status online...both based on ecopr....In portal my address, photo and declaration all three are in review with ircc, gc key application is still in submitted state..no change. We got the congratulations email as well! We are good!

Its not always necessary that your application status will change either in portal or in gc key account..it all depends on the one who and how they are handling your application.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
I have a question.
We’ll receive PR portal email from my local CIC?
Actually I’m Outland applicant, but the agent of Beijing office emailed me last week the nearest CIC office will contact me for virtual landing since I’m already in Canada. Virtual landing means PR portal?
And also is there someone whose CIC office is Kitchener?