+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi , my eCOPR is valid only till 9 june , so that means i dont work after that if don’t receive my card untill then??

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
HI there what is the average timeline for PR card after receiving a COPR?
I received COPR on May27th but it still shows case status as "in review with IRCC"
I will be moving to new place in one month so just hoping I would receive PR card before that.

Rnch

Mar 17, 2021
I got a email requesting documents from IRCC. So should I reply them with the documents. And wait for the login Portel details to be sent?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
HI there what is the average timeline for PR card after receiving a COPR?
I received COPR on May27th but it still shows case status as "in review with IRCC"
I will be moving to new place in one month so just hoping I would receive PR card before that.
@harshpatel170195 I have seen people getting PR cards in a month post address update was accepted by IRCC. But their VO was Calgary, not sure how it's working with other VOs. What's your VO?

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
I got a email requesting documents from IRCC. So should I reply them with the documents. And wait for the login Portel details to be sent?
Did you get documents request after getting the first portal confirmation email?
But everyone says if we get portal confirmation that means it’s approved?

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hi Fangfang, may I ask you about the second ADR? It is a passport renewal?
I am guessing is this long wait caused by "permanent resident visa" because they never asked about the passport copies.
But in the mail, applicants need to send their passport previously.
Do you think this is the main cause?

Folks, please share your thoughts here. Thank you.

Related Linked:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1184&top=16
Hi vvin.win, thank you for your reply. My second ADR is 'details about my gap years'. My passport is still good for a couple of years. I have no idea what is the possible reason for this delay. Lets see if I could get my eCoPR next week:)

Reactions: vvin.win

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Questions: if your file is on virtual landing stage, it will be transferred from original visa office (for example Ottawa) to local visa office where you are residing (for example Toronto or Vancouver) is this true? Option A
Or the file will be processing by the virtual landing team? Option B
If option A is true so the people who are living in big cities will need to wait like crazy again to get their COPR?