+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

maximus24

Sep 9, 2020
Hi all,

Has anyone got their photo approved on the portal? What is the average timeline for this approval?

I got my Ecopr on 15 May. But my photo has still not been approved

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Further to add, I called up this morning the call center, They said my application is still at Ottawa. Curious when would they transfer to Etobicoke.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Further to add, I called up this morning the call center, They said my application is still at Ottawa. Curious when would they transfer to Etobicoke.
Don’t trust them
To me one day they say Etobicoke then next week ottawa then another day Etobicoke

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Don’t trust them
To me one day they say Etobicoke then next week ottawa then another day Etobicoke
yeah i dont know i am confused.. I am having my joining on 14th June with the new company Should i go ahead or should i put more buffer, bcoz i am still waiting for the portal access & then after uploading the photo, Not sure how much time it takes from there.

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I submitted my photo and address on 12th May 2021 and received the CoPR on 13th May 2021. The photo is still in review with IRCC. Does anybody have any idea about the timeline of receiving the PR card through the portal? I am waiting since 13th May 2021.

Reactions: Jasaman

Saeorl1

Dec 24, 2019
Just received the email regarding this. I'm about to reply with my confirmed email address now. Does this mean I'm likely to get PR? My application is still showing as in progress and the last update was my medical exam check in January.