+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
I received credentials email on May 13th from Calgary office, and still waiting for eCoPR..........
I received the first, second email and replied in the same day May 17 to Calgary office too. Nothing yet.
please keep updating we are very close in time as May 15-16 were weekends already

Reactions: vvin.win

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hey guys, just an update on my end. Received my PR card two weeks after sending my photo and address. It still says “in review” on my portal and the CIC status is not approved yet.

Given that, I’ll be moving to a new address in about a months time. If it still isn’t completed by that point, do I still need to use a web form to update them about my address?
Did you received two weeks after eCOPR or after credentials and which is your VO

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hey guys, just an update on my end. Received my PR card two weeks after sending my photo and address. It still says “in review” on my portal and the CIC status is not approved yet.

Given that, I’ll be moving to a new address in about a months time. If it still isn’t completed by that point, do I still need to use a web form to update them about my address?
If you have received PR card... do not worry about CIC status and portal status.. you are Done and good.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Just had talked with IRCC agent on the phone.
So as per our call, THEY CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ONCE WE SUBMIT THE PICTURES AND ADDRESS TO THE PORTAL, JUST WAIT.
They can only provide information if your file is under processing, as she said " If you received the portal email that means your file is approved also she checked my account and informed me that since IRCC haven't released the eCoPR document, for your file, It shows at the last stage but this means it's approved.

So I guess we just have to wait for the eCoPR document, at this point nothing else we can do neither the IRCC Agents.

Portal email and credentials email received on 20th May. CIC Calgary
May I ask you which portal email you are talking about? First mail which asks about UCI email and dates of entry, or second with credentials or other?

chanwingbun

Feb 18, 2021

How long do you get the ecopr? Thanks.