+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Nitaoo

May 23, 2021
Hello, my spouse received the pr portal confirmation email on the 20th of may keep in mind that I am the primary applicant and she is the dependent, she replied the email with her information and mine, we didn’t get anything, on the 25th of may I sent a fresh email with my uci as the subject and our information but up till now we still haven’t gotten the credentials link, it’s kinda frustrating I must say, I don’t know what to do, I guess we have to be patient.

• Angry
Reactions: 4zans

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Hello, my spouse received the pr portal confirmation email on the 20th of may keep in mind that I am the primary applicant and she is the dependent, she replied the email with her information and mine, we didn’t get anything, on the 25th of may I sent a fresh email with my uci as the subject and our information but up till now we still haven’t gotten the credentials link, it’s kinda frustrating I must say, I don’t know what to do, I guess we have to be patient.
We seem to be left behind. No acknowledgement or anything from their end. This process is already affecting my mental health.

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Just had talked with IRCC agent on the phone.
So as per our call, THEY CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ONCE WE SUBMIT THE PICTURES AND ADDRESS TO THE PORTAL, JUST WAIT.
They can only provide information if your file is under processing, as she said " If you received the portal email that means your file is approved also she checked my account and informed me that since IRCC haven't released the eCoPR document, for your file, It shows at the last stage but this means it's approved.

So I guess we just have to wait for the eCoPR document, at this point nothing else we can do neither the IRCC Agents.

Portal email and credentials email received on 20th May. CIC Calgary
They told me same.. that you have to wait, visa officer will work according to the queue.

Reactions: Jashneet

iceman00

May 13, 2021
Not worth it, Once you receive the first email, the file is moved to local VO so IRCC agents won't be able to help you in any way, they'll just say to Wait.
But I just don't know how to confirm they are able to receive my emails. It seems they might have trouble receiving my emails.

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
They told me same.. that you have to wait, visa officer will work according to the queue.
It would be much easier and efficient if they call and verify and issue copr right away

Reactions: mapple007

KirtiParghi

Jul 26, 2019
Just received e-COPR.

My timeline :
May 19th - Portal email confirming basic info (first/last entry , etc..)
May 20th - Received credentials for PR Portal - Uploaded my pic and confirmed address on the same day.
May 27th - Received e-COPR :)
VO : Ottawa & OSC operations

Please give some time and eventually everyone will receive COPR.
Can you please tell me subject of the email and from email id when you received credentials for PR portal?

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Did anyone receive e-mail from virtual landing unit, OSC ?
It’s like Congratulations you’re a PR of Canada. You can apply Health card/ SIN with links.

Does it mean anything..? How to track card ?

Reactions: vvin.win and Sardee

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Just got the credential email. Submitted address and photo. Hope I get COPR soon!

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Just got the credential email. Submitted address and photo. Hope I get COPR soon!
Hi
When did you get the first email from PR confirmation portal ?

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
It would be much easier and efficient if they call and verify and issue copr right away
Nope, There are way too many scammers around for the information, I read many posts regarding the same, People are sharing their information on phone unknowingly the other person on the phone is pretending to be IRCC, That's why they're moving the process via the portal.

Reactions: vvin.win