Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Nope, There are way too many scammers around for the information, I read many posts regarding the same, People are sharing their information on phone unknowingly the other person on the phone is pretending to be IRCC, That's why they're moving the process via the portal.
[/QUOTE/]
Yeah ! that makes sense .
But the new system which they’ve built is not very efficient

Reactions: LoduLalit

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Just received e-COPR.

My timeline :
May 19th - Portal email confirming basic info (first/last entry , etc..)
May 20th - Received credentials for PR Portal - Uploaded my pic and confirmed address on the same day.
May 27th - Received e-COPR :)
VO : Ottawa & OSC operations

Please give some time and eventually everyone will receive COPR.
Congratulations!! We have the exact same timeline so I hope to get mine soon as well!

I’ve been waking up each morning dreaming that I’ve got the e-mail to only be disappointed to find out it was all just a dream. The wait is honestly a serious mental toll.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hello everyone, i have got my copr January 5th 2021 and recently got an email regarding the pr confirmation portal. I replied the email with my email address and uci number. I haven’t heard back from them with the portal login info. Do you have any idea how much time it will take to receive the email with the login info for the portal?
@tkhan810081
This is a different case altogether. People at least here are getting portal e-mails first and login credentials email later and then E-COPR. I haven't heard a case where people got COPR first and confirmation portal e-mail later. Have you sent your photos to IRCC after your COPR ?

ram7

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
I uploaded my photo and address on the portal on 20th May but I haven’t received my eCoPR yet.
Etobicoke VO

Last edited:

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
Just had talked with IRCC agent on the phone.
So as per our call, THEY CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ONCE WE SUBMIT THE PICTURES AND ADDRESS TO THE PORTAL, JUST WAIT.
They can only provide information if your file is under processing, as she said " If you received the portal email that means your file is approved also she checked my account and informed me that since IRCC haven't released the eCoPR document, for your file, It shows at the last stage but this means it's approved.

So I guess we just have to wait for the eCoPR document, at this point nothing else we can do neither the IRCC Agents.

Portal email and credentials email received on 20th May. CIC Calgary
I received credentials email on May 13th from Calgary office, and still waiting for eCoPR..........

Reactions: vvin.win

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I uploaded my photo and address on the portal on 20th May but I haven’t received my eCoPR yet.
Etobicoke VO
Same here posted everything on 21 May still waiting for ecopr. Etobicoke VO

Reactions: ram7

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone. Received first email on Victoria Day (May 24, 2021) and got my credentials today. I am trying to upload photo but I cannot upload the back side of the photo. Will it be fine to only upload front view of photo? Your feedback will really help.
Thanks in advance

gurwindersidhu

Nov 7, 2020
Hi everyone. Received first email on Victoria Day (May 24, 2021) and got my credentials today. I am trying to upload photo but I cannot upload the back side of the photo. Will it be fine to only upload front view of photo? Your feedback will really help.
Thanks in advance
Hey when did you replied back.?

Cryo

May 6, 2021
Hey guys, just an update on my end. Received my PR card two weeks after sending my photo and address. It still says “in review” on my portal and the CIC status is not approved yet.

Given that, I’ll be moving to a new address in about a months time. If it still isn’t completed by that point, do I still need to use a web form to update them about my address?

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hey guys, just an update on my end. Received my PR card two weeks after sending my photo and address. It still says “in review” on my portal and the CIC status is not approved yet.

Given that, I’ll be moving to a new address in about a months time. If it still isn’t completed by that point, do I still need to use a web form to update them about my address?
Congrats to you on this!!! did you upload only front view of photo or both sides? Please advise