+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys , after receiving eCOPR om portal . Is there anything else we need to do for apply PR card.? Or its already applied we just need to wait

Reactions: vvin.win

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Received login credentials sometime back.
Had received the first portal email twice on May 21 and 24, had replied both times.

Does anyone know if its OK to provide a different address on the Confirmation portal than what's on your application? I moved to a new address recently and did not update my address with IRCC. Please advise. Thanks.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Congrats! Did you get an email notification regarding your eCoPR
Hey, I also received the email from Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network. Did it take 3 days for the credentials to arrive at your mail?

Reactions: vik222512

gurwindersidhu

Nov 7, 2020
Many people have the same question. So, I am trying to provide a sample reply here.
A typical reply in your case would look like this -

Dear Officer,

At first, I would like to confirm that I (your name) am currently living in Canada and my residing address in Canada is "Address with Apt number".
Secondly, I am a single applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me with the email ID: "your_email@id"

Please see the requested information below:
Details of the Principal Applicant :
Name: ABCD XYZ
UCI: 12345678
Email: your_email@id
Original entry date: Date
Date of last time entered Canada: date
Location(Port of Entry): location e.g Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks & Regards,
Signature

Phone number

Kindly note: Reply to the mail you received from "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" by using the reply option/button in your Gmail. Avoid sending a fresh email.
Do we have to wire border checks too? Like i got my work permit from birder and i entered Canada at that time too?

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
20th first mail
22nd second mail with creds
26th ecopr
Can't wait to get the creds, it's killing me!! I still have to ask refund from the paper based application that I didn't get the AOR yet. But I want to wait until I get the CoPR.

Reactions: sylas

sylas

Jul 26, 2018
Can't wait to get the creds, it's killing me!! I still have to ask refund from the paper based application that I didn't get the AOR yet. But I want to wait until I get the CoPR.
Same once I get ecopr I have to cancel paper based one, do you know where to go for that

Reactions: mandy24

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Same once I get ecopr I have to cancel paper based one, do you know where to go for that
Webform I think. As for the money there is a portal where you paid, you can ask the money back.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Did you get the credentials? I got the email on Monday too.