+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Surrey604

Mar 17, 2021
Hi,guys,how long it will take to get the credentials for portal after replying the info?I got my first email from client portal on 21 May,nothing updates after that.
Is it normal?
Nothing to worry about, it’s pretty normal to wait few days.

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Your process is totally opposite from most of us, We got email for provide name, last date of entry etc and next email was for credentials for PR Portal.
So did you got the CoPR on email or just an email stating that you are a PR now?
Our case is parent's sponsorship. My parents got PR through parent sponsorship.. For them they got an email with an attachment letter saying you are a permanent resident now. As I mentioned the next day we got an email from PR confirmation portal requesting port of entry date, name etc for credentials..I am totally confused..

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
Our case is parent's sponsorship. My parents got PR through parent sponsorship.. For them they got an email with an attachment letter saying you are a permanent resident now. As I mentioned the next day we got an email from PR confirmation portal requesting port of entry date, name etc for credentials..I am totally confused..
Understood, May be it's a different stream that's why probably. Might be for sending a new PR card, wait and watch.

sriluk249

Nov 2, 2019
Received eCOPR today :)

Email to confirm details of UCI, DoB : May 20, 2021
Portal Confirmation login details: May 20, 2021
Address Confirmation and Photo uploaded on the same day
eCOPR: May 25, 2021 (received within 2 days post photo upload if long weekend can be ignored from timeline)
VO: Ottawa
PR office: Etobicoke

Now awaiting for physical PR cards to arrive

Thank you to this forum to be a go to source and repository of meaningful information throughout all the phases.

All the very best for all other members awaiting their process completion!

Sidmat

May 19, 2021
Hi,guys,how long it will take to get the credentials for portal after replying the info?I got my first email from client portal on 21 May,nothing updates after that.
Is it normal?
It shouldn’t take long depends on VO and officers. When you replied did you include your original email or just send a fresh email

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi People,
I received the PR confirmation portal email twice on May 21 and May 24. I responded both times in the following format:

I am a single principal applicant. Please see below details as requested:
Name:
UCI:
Email (as set out in the message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location (Port of entry):

Is the above format correct? I didn't add any Option A or B because I don't have any dependents, and also didn't add any separate line for personal email. Maybe the reason for receiving the same email twice was something incorrect in the above format?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: vvin.win

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
How many hours does it take to get the second email after we send the reply for first PR confirmation email ?
I got it today(May 24) 10a.m (MST)
I’ve replied the email at 3 pm (MST)
Please let me know. Thanks!
I got mine the next day. It really depends on the officers. Did you get yours today?

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Hi People,
I received the PR confirmation portal email twice on May 21 and May 24. I responded both times in the following format:

I am a single principal applicant. Please see below details as requested:
Name:
UCI:
Email (as set out in the message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location (Port of entry):

Is the above format correct? I didn't add any Option A or B because I don't have any dependents, and also didn't add any separate line for personal email. Maybe the reason for receiving the same email twice was something incorrect in the above format?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Congrats. I think if you answer all the questions truthfully, you will be fine. I think they accidentally hit the button twice
(just in my opinion).

Reactions: Ron13

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Congrats. I think if you answer all the questions truthfully, you will be fine. I think they accidentally hit the button twice
(just in my opinion).
What I didn't include is the email line for my wife, do you think that would be a problem? we chose option A, to have only one account. As they said "no further email addresses are needed".

Reactions: vvin.win