+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi everyone received email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Does this mean PR is almost approved? I responded with option A within less than an hour. Email came in around 5:30 AM. Thanks
Yes, you have passed all the checks. Few formalities are pending before issuing your CoPR. But you may stay assured that your case is approved. Next you will receive log in credentials and using that you will be able access your profile created under the PR confirmation portal by CIC. There you need to declare that you are in Canada, update your Canadian address, and upload your picture ( only front ). After that you need to submit your profile in the portal. Then after that you will receive email notification in 2 days to 2 weeks that your COPR is issued and you will be able to download it from the portal. A download button will appear just below the picture upload section in the portal.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I didn't include my wife email since we wanted to have only one account and her account attached to mine (Option A), would that be ok?? (The PDF says: If option A, no further email addresses are needed). I also responded with one email and not from my wife account (she got an email as well). I hope I didn't make any mistake, what do you think??

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Yes, you have passed all the checks. Few formalities are pending before issuing your CoPR. But you may stay assured that your case is approved. Next you will receive log in credentials and using that you will be able access your profile created under the PR confirmation portal by CIC. There you need to declare that you are in Canada, update your Canadian address, and upload your picture ( only front ). After that you need to submit your profile in the portal. Then after that you will receive email notification in 2 days to 2 weeks that your COPR is issued and you will be able to download it from the portal. A download button will appear just below the picture upload section in the portal.
Wow! This is amazing news. I will therefore await further instructions from them and thanks so much for your prompt response. It was really helpful

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
I didn't include my wife email since we wanted to have only one account and her account attached to mine (Option A), would that be ok?? (The PDF says: If option A, no further email addresses are needed). I also responded with one email and not from my wife account (she got an email as well). I hope I didn't make any mistake, what do you think??
That's perfectly fine, I did the same. As long as you use one email address.

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Yes, got mine a month after receiving COPR.
after address approval in PR confirmation portal, my photo remained in review. My PR confirmation portal account remained static after getting COPR. So wasn’t helpful at all.

I got to know the status of my PR card by linking my PR card application in my IRCC/GCkey account. It showed approved after 3 weeks of getting COPR and got the actual card from Sydney a week after. The only notification that I got was the there’s an update in my IRCC account re: PR card. When I opened it, it says approved and PR card will be dispatched and expect it to arrive in 4-6 weeks (which I think is a standard status for all).
Can we link a portal application PR card to our IRCC application? If yes, how to do that?

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Congrats, after you filled out the first email. you will receive a second email from CIC to create a Portal, which will ask you to verify you are present in Canada, provide your current address and upload photos for your PR card. I hope that helps. :D
How many hours does it take to get the second email after we send the reply for first PR confirmation email ?
I got it today(May 24) 10a.m (MST)
I’ve replied the email at 3 pm (MST)
Please let me know. Thanks!

Reactions: vvin.win

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
How many hours does it take to get the second email after we send the reply for first PR confirmation email ?
I got it today(May 24) 10a.m (MST)
I’ve replied the email at 3 pm (MST)
Please let me know. Thanks!
From what I've read, it could take a couple of days. I got it today May 24 at 7 AM CST, replied at 9 AM CST, and nothing yet.

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Just to understand, You directly got an email stating that you are PR now? Didn't you got any email in regards to your current address or port of entry ?
We got an email asking for address confirmation and we replied them with our Canadian address. then they sent us a email letter saying we are permanent resident. the next day we received another email from PR confirmation portal and requesting us to provide name, last date of entry etc. We sent them 10 days ago but didn't get our credentials yet.

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
We got an email asking for address confirmation and we replied them with our Canadian address. then they sent us a email letter saying we are permanent resident. the next day we received another email from PR confirmation portal and requesting us to provide name, last date of entry etc. We sent them 10 days ago but didn't get our credentials yet.
Your process is totally opposite from most of us, We got email for provide name, last date of entry etc and next email was for credentials for PR Portal.
So did you got the CoPR on email or just an email stating that you are a PR now?

Reactions: vvin.win

Annn

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi,guys,how long it will take to get the credentials for portal after replying the info?I got my first email from client portal on 21 May,nothing updates after that.
Is it normal?