+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys . Like i don’t have family name . But in the given name in the portal is blank and the put my given name example Harpreet Singh is in family name . What to do know any suggestions please @legalfalcon

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
thrs nothing. neither in email nor in pdf. Does it mean ofc is not assigned yet?

its just this:

Virtual Landing Unit

Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Ohhhhhh, they changed it! Interesting. Mine was like this back in January:
“[officer code]
Etobicoke
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada”

warraich1

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Got eCoPR today, so thought of sharing my timeline
AOR- 9th Oct
Medical- 19th Nov
Biometric- 27th Nov
First portal email- 15th May
Second portal email(for credentials)- 20th May
eCoPR- 21st May

All the best to everyone who is waiting for CoPR!
congrats!

Did you get your emails from Calgary or Etobicoke?

rjayender

Jan 19, 2021
That's good to know. Will try that out - thanks!
So I did try it and here's the response I got back from them today. "Thank you for letting us know, this however will not affect the eCOPR and does not need to be changed or reissued."

As I suspected, the date of entry error was not worth fixing. If it were a more significant error (e.g. name being misspelt), I don't know what they would have done - i.e. would they have fixed it or would they have asked me to courier documents to Ottawa (as has been the case for others). But I think it's worth a shot to email them and get some guidance

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
So I did try it and here's the response I got back from them today. "Thank you for letting us know, this however will not affect the eCOPR and does not need to be changed or reissued."

As I suspected, the date of entry error was not worth fixing. If it were a more significant error (e.g. name being misspelt), I don't know what they would have done - i.e. would they have fixed it or would they have asked me to courier documents to Ottawa (as has been the case for others). But I think it's worth a shot to email them and get some guidance
Better to call them. I never got a response from them.

rjayender

Jan 19, 2021
Finally, I got Copr!!!!! And it seems its mistake free thank God. Omg the refreshing days are behind me...

First email: 7 May
Second email: 11 May and submitted within the hour
COPR: 21 May

Vo Calgary,
Awesome...I know you were getting anxious when others were getting theirs from Calgary. Definitely a big relief - congrats

Reactions: S.MB

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
Finally, I got Copr!!!!! And it seems its mistake free thank God. Omg the refreshing days are behind me...

First email: 7 May
Second email: 11 May and submitted within the hour
COPR: 21 May

Vo Calgary,
Did you received any email regarding it or you just checked out on the portal? Mine is Calgary too.
Got the 1st email yesterday, got the credentials within an hour and sent it back with photo afterwards. Right now " IN REVIEW WITH IRCC"