+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Approximately how long after address and photo submission on the PR Confirmation Portal are people getting their eCOPR from the Etobicoke office? I'm getting anxious as it has been two or three days since my submission, and from reading comments on the forum, it appears that the turnaround can be as brief as 24 hours for some but as long as weeks for others. Also, is it safe to assume the application has been approved at this stage of the game (cue the excessive paranoia ;))?
You will surely get it within 14days. I have seen people getting it on the same day and for few people, it is 4-5 working days. For me, it was a 1-day wait.

• Love
Reactions: PeppermintBeets

deepbilal

Feb 16, 2021
Approximately how long after address and photo submission on the PR Confirmation Portal are people getting their eCOPR from the Etobicoke office? I'm getting anxious as it has been two or three days since my submission, and from reading comments on the forum, it appears that the turnaround can be as brief as 24 hours for some but as long as weeks for others. Also, is it safe to assume the application has been approved at this stage of the game (cue the excessive paranoia ;))?
for me it 6hours

• Wow
Reactions: PeppermintBeets

deep.211

May 11, 2021
Hi , i have forwarded the same email again that I sent them on 13 may , with that number . I pasted that number and forwarded the same email . That is fine ??
I also re-sent the first email again today and got IRCC second email within an hour with credentials

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Everybody is getting their credentials. Iam still waiting from last Thursday. Iam so worried what’s happening with me . So frustrating guys . Can’t explain what i feel now

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
Everybody is getting their credentials. Iam still waiting from last Thursday. Iam so worried what’s happening with me . So frustrating guys . Can’t explain what i feel now
I understand how you feel... The process is really not consistent at all and there not much you can do but wait. We are all in it.

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I understand how you feel... The process is really not consistent at all and there not much you can do but wait. We are all in it.
I have already sent them 3 emails about name, uci . But nothing.. today 9 months completed since AOR . And 2 months for all stages passed . Seriously iam verry dipressed

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes, your app is already approved since you’re already invited to the portal. Just waiting for the actual document. Congratulations!