+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
hi
I got a problem. can someone please help.
I got email about PR confirmation Portal and I created account on it myself. what should i do now? I was not supposed to create one by myself.
It's ok. You just won't be getting credential email. A new tab will open next to the home button called "permenant residence confirmation" once ircc sets a profile for you. You just need to keep checking

Bikram95

May 20, 2021
Sorry for being confusing. If you look at the original email your representative received and would have forwarded to you it would have this:

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC*** ETO????

Where ???? is a 4 digit number, likely the agent number assigned to your case. IRCC asks you hit reply because then this gets included in your response message. I can't do that because the email came to my representative so instead I copy pasted IRCC's email contents at the bottom of my message to them with the required details to make sure that its there - especially that last bit.
Hey,
I don't see any number, I received the this message(at bottom) yesterday morning. It has a attached PDF, can you please tell me where I can find that number you mentioned and VO?

Message in the email :
Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Bienvenue dans le traitement de confirmation du portail de confirmation de la résidence permanente. Le fichier PDF ci-joint contient des renseignements et des instructions sur le traitement du portail de confirmation pour votre révision. Une fois que vous avez révisé le document, cliquez sur Répondre pour envoyer les renseignements demandés dans le document.

Reactions: Jasaman

Bikram95

May 20, 2021
Hello, Today I Received email for PR confirmation Portal.
Email was sent via CIC Calgary
I replied the details for me and my wife on the same email.
When can I expect for the credential email?

Visa officer : DR30134
How do you know your Visa Officer number? Where can we find that?

Bikram95

May 20, 2021
DR30134
CIC Calgary

So I guess that's the Visa officer, not sure though
But how do you know this? I received an email yesterday from PR confirmation portal to send my email,UCI, etc, but I don't see any number like this. How do you know this number?

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hey,
I don't see any number, I received the this message(at bottom) yesterday morning. It has a attached PDF, can you please tell me where I can find that number you mentioned and VO?

Message in the email :
Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Bienvenue dans le traitement de confirmation du portail de confirmation de la résidence permanente. Le fichier PDF ci-joint contient des renseignements et des instructions sur le traitement du portail de confirmation pour votre révision. Une fois que vous avez révisé le document, cliquez sur Répondre pour envoyer les renseignements demandés dans le document.
U can check it again . The number and visa office should b there .

Bikram95

May 20, 2021
U can check it again . The number and visa office should b there .
No, I don't see any number and visa office, The above text is the exact text I see in the email. I do have a pdf file but that also doesn't have any details about number and visa office. I have applied under CEC from Toronto. Should I check somewhere else or should I wait for them to send me the temporary email and password for the new portal.

Reactions: Jasaman

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
No, I don't see any number and visa office, The above text is the exact text I see in the email. I do have a pdf file but that also doesn't have any details about number and visa office. I have applied under CEC from Toronto. Should I check somewhere else or should I wait for them to send me the temporary email and password for the new portal.
I think the email doesn't have any attachments.
But still you go ahead and reply with your Name, email, UCI, First Entry Date to Canada, Last Entry Date to Canada, and Port of Entry to Canada for everyone included in your application.
Then you will receive your portal credentials.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
No need to wait for anything else. Just sent the information they asked about . And then wait for credentials email

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi guys, can you please help - I got an email for the confirmation portal asking for details, but realized its for some other person and UCI but sent to my email. Maybe they mixed up and sent to wrong info to me? Did this happen to anyone? Can you please suggest what to do?

Feb 20, 2021
Approximately how long after address and photo submission on the PR Confirmation Portal are people getting their eCOPR from the Etobicoke office? I'm getting anxious as it has been two or three days since my submission, and from reading comments on the forum, it appears that the turnaround can be as brief as 24 hours for some but as long as weeks for others. Also, is it safe to assume the application has been approved at this stage of the game (cue the excessive paranoia ;))?