+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Sorry for being confusing. If you look at the original email your representative received and would have forwarded to you it would have this:

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC*** ETO????

Where ???? is a 4 digit number, likely the agent number assigned to your case. IRCC asks you hit reply because then this gets included in your response message. I can't do that because the email came to my representative so instead I copy pasted IRCC's email contents at the bottom of my message to them with the required details to make sure that its there - especially that last bit.
Thanku so much for helping me out . So that means my representative has this number. I have to call them and get that number???

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
Hey I just wanna ask if we can email them again and ask about our file as I am waiting from 7 may.?
I really am not sure to be honest but you can try maybe you have some success. I know some people called and they only got "you have to wait" reply.

Are you vo calgary too?

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,
what is the ideal timeline for PR Card if sent photograph by postal mail?
And it is the same when sent the photograph in eCOPR Portal Confirmation?

Kaur Sekhon

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
hi
I got a problem. can someone please help.
I got email about PR confirmation Portal and I created account on it myself. what should i do now? I was not supposed to create one by myself.