+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

david_91

Oct 11, 2020
I confirmed my address and uploaded my photo on May 13th, I’m an inland applicant under FSW program. Still waiting for eCOPR. However, I have other friends under CEC program that received their eCOPR two days after they confirmed their address and uploaded their photos.

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
I confirmed my address and uploaded my photo on May 13th, I’m an inland applicant under FSW program. Still waiting for eCOPR. However, I have other friends under CEC program that received their eCOPR two days after they confirmed their address and uploaded their photos.
I am CEC applicant, upload May 11 and still waiting. I think it depends on the officer your case is assigned to and the VO

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
Will also call next week if don’t get credentials this week .
Hey I got my credentials today morning. I actually checked with my representative and resent the email yesterday. Previously I had sent a fresh email rather than hitting reply. This meant it was missing the original email from IRCC in the email body asking for the information, which includes the Visa office (Etobicoke) and a number (with some asterixes). I think that number is important for properly routing it to the VO and perhaps even the agent, since the email address we're sending it to is not VO specific.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hey I got my credentials today morning. I actually checked with my representative and resent the email yesterday. Previously I had sent a fresh email rather than hitting reply. This meant it was missing the original email from IRCC in the email body asking for the information, which includes the Visa office (Etobicoke) and a number (with some asterixes). I think that number is important for properly routing it to the VO and perhaps even the agent, since the email address we're sending it to is not VO specific.
so i also need to send email again ??

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I had sent them fresh email but i have also attached the email they have sent me . What can i do now buddy

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
My representative got the email . They forwarded me . So its mention that we have to reply by our own email. Iam confused

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
Yesterday, I received an email about PR confirmation portal. I sent out the details they requested same time and now I am waiting for account credentials. My VO is Calgary.

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
My representative got the email . They forwarded me . So its mention that we have to reply by our own email. Iam confused
Yes same here. But what I did is that I copy pasted the original email that IRCC had sent my representative in the fresh response I sent yesterday just below my details. It's important because it includes the Etobicoke *** and number in the text that they likely use for routing the email.

Reactions: Jasaman

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Yes same here. But what I did is that I copy pasted the original email that IRCC had sent my representative in the fresh response I sent yesterday just below my details. It's important because it includes the Etobicoke *** and number in the text that they likely use for routing the email.
But i have sent same as you sent yesterday like This is in response to an email received on 13 May 2021. I wish to update following information : then i pasted the uci etc.. but I didn’t get credentials yet . Is that correct right??

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
But i have sent same as you sent yesterday like This is in response to an email received on 13 May 2021. I wish to update following information : then i pasted the uci etc.. but I didn’t get credentials yet . Is that correct right??
Right, did you include the Etobicoke and number from the original email from IRCC somewhere in your email? Then that should be good.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Right, did you include the Etobicoke and number from the original email from IRCC somewhere in your email? Then that should be good.
I checked that email again that they have sent to my representative i dont see any number there . Can u please share where that number is

Tanshu

May 19, 2021
I am CEC applicant, upload May 11 and still waiting. I think it depends on the officer your case is assigned to and the VO
Hey I just wanna ask if we can email them again and ask about our file as I am waiting from 7 may.?

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
Sorry for being confusing. If you look at the original email your representative received and would have forwarded to you it would have this:

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC*** ETO????

Where ???? is a 4 digit number, likely the agent number assigned to your case. IRCC asks you hit reply because then this gets included in your response message. I can't do that because the email came to my representative so instead I copy pasted IRCC's email contents at the bottom of my message to them with the required details to make sure that its there - especially that last bit.